Page 1 of 3
You know in Scott Pilgrim (the comics, not the stupid movie), how Envy Adams is reduced to a shivering pile of twitchiness after being poked in the back of her knee?

So who else has a thing that just completely shuts down everything, your brain, your feelings, and everything else?

For me, it's softly stroking my back. When me and my ex used to argue and she wanted to get me to shut up, she just did that and I was asleep within two minutes, no matter how riled up I was. I'm kind of simple that way.

So who else has a permanent weak spot that's basically your "off" switch?

EDIT: yes I deleted the thread to fix the title, come at me bro
Her shutting up generally fixes the issue at hand because I'm right, she is way too far away from the kitchen sink.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

How is the movie stupid...? The dialogue in the comics is petty abysmal in places.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Choroform, alcohol and heavy blunt objects.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by mrfinkle213
Her shutting up generally fixes the issue at hand because I'm right, she is way too far away from the kitchen sink.

wow what a dickwad. fix your lame jojeks nbext time
Quote by CoreysMonster
You know in Scott Pilgrim (the comics, not the stupid movie),

movie was aweseome, fuck your shit

for me, it's cold Dr Pepper

when i have some good cold Dr Pepper, everything else can fuck off
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by due 07
wow what a dickwad. fix your lame jojeks nbext time

My jojeks are perfectly fine, thank you.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, a chilled cream soda and a hot dog will murder my anger.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by Smokey Amp
The dialogue in the comics is petty abysmal in places.

All my friends love that shit but I couldn't get past the first two books.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by mrfinkle213
My jojeks are perfectly fine, thank you.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, a chilled cream soda and a hot dog will murder my anger.

alright no it was just because every single god damn ****ing sexist joke usews HURR DEEEEEERP KITCHENNN HARAHR and you sgould work on that, k?
Quote by jthm_guitarist

All my friends love that shit but I couldn't get past the first two books.

If you like the movie but not the comics, then I hate you.

When she strokes my c#$k.

Wa'd up yo!

^ She doesn't, I don't have a girl.. I'm sorry I lied. I'm pathetic, please forgive me! I just want a girl to call my own... : (
It's actually more of an extendable lever...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I really can't think of one. Except maybe listening to Your Hand In Mine by Explosions in the Sky, or Verses by Russian Circles.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Wait. Physically? Or a weakness? If the former, meh. Being tired shuts off everything. If the latter, then mother. Fucking. Puppies.

They shut off everything except my SQUEEEEEE button
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by due 07
alright no it was just because every single god damn ****ing sexist joke usews HURR DEEEEEERP KITCHENNN HARAHR and you sgould work on that, k?

Would sir care for another Scotch on the rocks?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by fail
Wait. Physically? Or a weakness? If the former, meh. Being tired shuts off everything. If the latter, then mother. Fucking. Puppies.

A weakness, it can be physical, or like your puppies
A sandwich.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
There's this spot on the back of my head, right by my ear, and if you pet it, I fall over like a puppy. no joke.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
Quote by CoreysMonster
that shuts you off?

Man, that must suck, dude.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by CoreysMonster
that must suck

Quote by CoreysMonster
suck

Quote by CoreysMonster
suck

Quote by CoreysMonster
suck

Quote by CoreysMonster
suck

Quote by CoreysMonster
suck

heh.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by JTBach
There's this spot on the back of my head, right by my ear, and if you pet it, I fall over like a puppy. no joke.

I have a bit similar to that, and when I get my hair cut and they go over it with the razor I'm like
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Would sir care for another Scotch on the rocks?

yessir but i cannt see the link or picturea :

EDIT Alex get in IRC!
Quote by CoreysMonster
that shuts you off?

It doesn't suck.

It blows.

Well, with envy in the comics/roxie in the movie, I always assumed the back-of-the-knee thing was a sexual thing? i just mean, thread seems pretty vague considering the inspiration point.
zooey deschanel
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Mack56
Well, with envy in the comics/roxie in the movie, I always assumed the back-of-the-knee thing was a sexual thing? i just mean, thread seems pretty vague considering the inspiration point.

I always thought the back of the knee thing was like "oh that feels good", body slumps together and the person is powerless.
Quote by due 07

You should work on your spelling.
Quote by olix95
You should work on your spelling.

nah man my spoeallung is normal immaculate and you werent even then guy with the stupid ****ing joke hiih haha
Quote by fail
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqkq63UW1W1qfl7luo1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqkomgaBeN1qh49bzo1_500.jpg

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq6s62iSsy1r0yh5so1_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zQKqgNAeE

Quote by CoreysMonster
I always thought the back of the knee thing was like "oh that feels good", body slumps together and the person is powerless.

That...would be an orgasm I'm not sure how it's portrayed in the comics (forgive my insolence), but in the movie, it's directly followed by Ramona saying, "I used to touch her there when we'd make out" or something along those lines. Death by orgasmic alchemization, fantastic.

It's really hard to get me to a no-stress zone. I have to either be far "under the influence" with ambient black metal/electro playing, or occasionally walking with some Owl Challenger on will do the trick.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Don't really understand this thread but that thing about falling asleep within 2 minutes sounds made up unless you have some disorder.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by fail

It's really none of my business but please, please don't **** puppies.

And to the original question of this thread, no I don't have anything like that...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't really understand this thread but that thing about falling asleep within 2 minutes sounds made up unless you have some disorder.

Pretty sure it was an exaggeration because it calms him down. I don't see where the confusion really comes from.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Page 1 of 3