Hi guys. I want to know what is http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/modules/survey2011/ this survey? This we play for prize (guitar) or no? I want to know all abaut surveys on UG because i want to play it but idk what is this?? Please give me details.... Sorry idk where to post this question and i poste here sorry if i false Thanks
Quote by Weaponized
The "That Magnifabulous Made-up Words Thread!" is over there.

Hehe. Mayonaise

Please give me answer please please!!!! Thanksss

You must be either very drunk or very Mexican
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Couldn't finish it because a lot of it wasn't applicable to me. It's a really bad survey.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
ohh guyysss you dont help mee? Please say me what is that survey?????????? PLEASE!!!!!! With surveys you get prizes or no?? Pleaseeee answer the question withh ok answer not with kidding !!!!
Quote by rocker4e
ohh guyysss you dont help mee? Please say me what is that survey?????????? PLEASE!!!!!! With surveys you get prizes or no?? Pleaseeee answer the question withh ok answer not with kidding !!!!

Or you are a spambot or you are trying to be one.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Lord Waltaa

You must be either very drunk or very Mexican

lol que?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Just asking about how you like the website. I think the priority of it is to find out who's paying for the "pro" features. Just fill it out. Even if some parts don't really apply to you, just mark the best answer. That's what I did. nothing wrong with trying to win some free gear.
Quote by rocker4e
Hi guys. I want to know what is http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/modules/survey2011/ this survey? This we play for prize (guitar) or no? I want to know all abaut surveys on UG because i want to play it but idk what is this?? Please give me details.... Sorry idk where to post this question and i poste here sorry if i false Thanks

No, it doesn't look like there's any prizes.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by rocker4e

read for yourself?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!