I love this song so im trying to learn it on acoustic but i find the picking pattern so hard and i can only do it slow. Does anyone have any tips on how to improve or shall I just practise. Also when i play it slow it does not sound right on my guitar i know im playing it correct and my guitar is in tune but it doesnt sound like the recording is this my guitar ? Thanks in advance
he plays it very loose, also he thwacks the strings real hard on the downstrokes and kinda plays the upstrokes as an afterthought
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
make sure youre articulating everything properly, bad articulation might be the reason why it doesnt sound right when played slowly
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
I can play it ok but its the up stroke i find hard and it makes the whole thing sound dis jointed
I didn't use a pick to start off with, I just got used to finger picking and then switched to a pcik later, it might seem like a very roundabout way to do it, but it worked for me.
Quote by Insanity ninja
I didn't use a pick to start off with, I just got used to finger picking and then switched to a pcik later, it might seem like a very roundabout way to do it, but it worked for me.

Yep, that's right, a pcik.
What is interior picking? sorry ive never tried picking on a guitar before