Any other UG members fans of the sport? It doesn't seem to have the best reputation over the internet. But there has to be some fellow players here, right?

I play for my high school, and last year we did fairly well at the state championship. There were some questionable calls by the other team though.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I think one of my mates plays that.. I don't have a clue what it is.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

We played this in gym yesterday...not the same.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I prefer ultimate guitar.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I love ultimate. Such an intense sport. Was in a tourney back in June and we got our asses kicked. Wish the sport was more popular though.
Awesome game. Used to play it quite often. My dad even broke his collar bone playing, lol.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I love ultimate! I played it with a light up Frisbee at night once. Most awesome thing ever
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Wow, lots of players apparently. So then, any favorite throws?
Quote by Saint78

^ Its all about the chicken wing!

I play for my uni, we played in uni nationals last year and it was epic!
Bump.

Best throw? Well my best throw is my I-O Flick, but my favourite throw to see thrown is a Scoober... I just can't seem to throw it though.

I play with 2 Irish clubs as a handler, have been playing for the past 2 years. I'm pretty shit, but I can get through a game.

O-line or D-line?
Handlers or Cutters?
Our house messes around with it a bit, it's good fun. I don't think I could play it competitively though. I got ballroom for the competitiveness.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
It is a peasant's game, really. I prefer foosball or a nice drink of Gin.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Ended up playing this with my high school wrestling coach and some teammates one day before practice. had never heard of it before, was lots of fun.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Trowzaa
I think one of my mates plays that.. I don't have a clue what it is.
It is sort of like American Football with a frisbee.
Quote by blackenedktulu
Bump.

Best throw? Well my best throw is my I-O Flick, but my favourite throw to see thrown is a Scoober... I just can't seem to throw it though.

I play with 2 Irish clubs as a handler, have been playing for the past 2 years. I'm pretty shit, but I can get through a game.

O-line or D-line?
Handlers or Cutters?

Wow, that sounds really legit. I hadn't even heard/seen the scoober before. I'm a handler for my highschool team, now in my second year. One of the better on the team now.
Quote by Saint78

Official sport of bros
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Why are you the OP of the Ultimate Frisbee thread? Andy founded the Ultimate Frisbee club at Cornell.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Cause im the best ever bitch.
Quote by Saint78

Quote by SkepsisMetal

Brodie Smith is insane... All of his throws are so useless in a real game though.

And if people genuinely are interested in playing ultimate, outside of schools, try ffinder. It shows various pick-up games that happen in your city.
Quote by Cheesus Crust

I just got back from a tournament there, a team of mixed beginners and experienced players of < 2 years - I was handling, and I threw an amazing IO flick huck to the endzone for a score on universe point.
AND I got my first layout D.