Poll: Do you wear shoes at home?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you wear shoes at home?
Yes I wear shoes in my home
11 11%
No I do not wear shoes at home
83 82%
I wear gloves.. All the time.
7 7%
Voters: 101.
Do you wear shoes in your home?

I don't and I don't know anyone who does.

For anyone who does : When do you not wear shoes? Do you wear them sitting on a couch? On a chair?
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Almost never.

Just wear socks inside. I don't like being barefoot.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 27, 2011,
Only place I wear my shoes on inside is at my grandparent's farm, and that's only in the rooms nearest to the door and not the "social rooms" or what you'd call it.

Never wear shoes on in my apartment and I'd slap anyone who does. It's just weird.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Shoes/socks are the first thing off when I get into my room. I don't see how people can be comfortable walking around their own homes with shoes on.

Quote by Kensai
Only place I wear my shoes on inside is at my grandparent's farm, and that's only in the rooms nearest to the door and not the "social rooms" or what you'd call it.

Never wear shoes on in my apartment and I'd slap anyone who does. It's just weird.

I actually prefer to be wearing shoes in someone else's house.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Aug 27, 2011,
I wear my shoes most of the time.
I only tend to take them off when I lie on my bed to watch telly
The only time I keep them on is when I'm literally too tired to reach down and untie them (they're too tight to slide off). Also if I know I'm gonna leave in like 10 minutes I'll leave em on, but 95% of the time I take em right off. Feels good man.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I wear shoes around my home.

Not workboots though.

Yes I wear them on the sofa.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by doomded
I actually prefer to be wearing shoes in someone else's house.

In that case...

Sometimes I will just if I go back in from being outside an I'm too lazy to take them off
Quote by Kensai

"Slap"? You don't slap somebody, either you hit them properly or not at all.

That said, wearing shoes in a house is ridiculous.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Kensai
In that case...

BRING IT!

But srsly: Its not to the point where if someone asks me to take them off I'll refuse, I just don't feel comfortable making everyone else smell my swamp-toe.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I'm surprised. Television lied to me.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
I never keep them on inside. I only outside them when I am planning to go outside in less than 20 minutes or whatever. Even at friends house, I take them off immediately.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Strat007
"Slap"? You don't slap somebody, either you hit them properly or not at all.

That said, wearing shoes in a house is ridiculous.

Well, it was just a set-up for the above picture.

Quote by doomded
BRING IT!

But srsly: Its not to the point where if someone asks me to take them off I'll refuse, I just don't feel comfortable making everyone else smell my swamp-toe.

I have a clean, nice floor I wouldn't like to get dirty. Surely your foot-smell can't be that bad.
I have one pair of tennies and I use them for everything around the farm and going out. Leaving them on at my own house or at anyone else's would be plain rude, since it's guaranteed they'll leave something behind.
i don't know why i feel so dry
No never. Soon as I get in my front door the shoes come off. My good shoes I put away in my closet and put trees in them. Why put more wear and tear on your shoes by wearing them at home?
Unless the house is dirtier than ''Horny G-Milfs 4'' I'll be wearing shoes.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Started now because I have orthotics in them which I need to have on as much as possible to keep my alignment right
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63HhIvma34

Not Asian, but the title reminded me of this
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
I only really take them off when I put my feet up on the couch, bed, etc. So that's about half the time.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
It just feels wrong to wear them around houses, even if they're completely clean. Quite often I'll even carry them from my room to the front door before I go out, instead of wearing them through the house.

Slippers ftw
I don't wear my shoes inside my house, and I'll take mine off at other people's places if they indicate so.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Only type of shoes I wear in the house are something similar to these

Anything else is unacceptable and punishable via capital punishment
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
If I had shoes that I could just slip off, I'd take 'em off more, but once I put them on, I keep 'em on most of the day.
I tend to forget I'm wearing my shoes when I get home, so I keep them on. Sometimes I'd have them on until I went to bed. Usually I'd take them off though. Barefoot brah.

But at someone else's house I would keep them on. It feels weird for me to take them off unless they're Asian.
sometimes when I get home from somewhere I forget to take them off, or if I plan on going somewhere I keep them on. I usually keep them off inside though
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
For those who insists on taking the shoes off. Do you have real floors (wood or stone) or a carpet?
If you have carpet, then I understand. In the other case does it matter if the shoes are not dirty?

In our country carpets in the living rooms are rare and even in the bedrooms are they disappearing fast. We find them disgusting, especially with pets.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
I wear shoes in my house because I get cold feet and also I dont like getting my socks dirty, still, if someone take their shoes off in either my or their home, I will follow and remove my shoes. theendofthestory.