I have recently acquired a new laptop to do recordings on, but I'm too used to using Garageband on my Mac. With Garageband I could hook up my keyboard with a MIDI cord, and Garageband would come with built in sounds for my keyboard. Now that I am not using Garageband anymore, I need to find some sort of software that I can use with my MIDI keyboard, but I don't even know what the software is called! Can anybody help me out, maybe refer me to such software, and tell me what I can call it anyways? Thanks!
I am a Stephenist