nice

I'll have to try some of that
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yup, found him a couple of months ago, and set my strat as per his instructions.
Stays in tune well, but I'm afraid to change the strings
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by Vendetta V
that's quite impressive. so all he does is stretch the strings and stretch those while loose, at the nut, bridge and all the places that strings cnotact somethign else?

That is only the first part, and in other videos he explains that's a good thing to do with every kind of guitar and strings... and also explains why. In this case, after that he tunes every string finishing with a "downstroke" of the tremolo arm, and never stretching the strings again.

With this trick you can abuse the tremolo bar without going out of tune, but there's the risk to go out of tune doing some bendings. To get back in tune it just takes to push the tremolo bar down one time, but he also says that in another video there's the trick to avoid this little inconvenient.

In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=UgfMyJ76p4o&annotation_id=annotation_303929 he explains the process veeeeeery deeply.
Last edited by davidrf at Aug 27, 2011,
since i keep my tremolo in tune well good ill tell a few tricks.

I use a MIM Tremolo no difference

1. Use the frudua way

2. Loosen the bolts on the back to angle so its just like this / <---- it helps alot personally. And i prefer to float it slightly also

3. i also tie the strings and lock it and it does help. Theres alot of tutorials on the web so good look at them. I also recommend you go spend 5 bucks at GC and get a graphite nut it makes a good difference to
What is thall? THALL
Agile Interceptor Pro 727
POD HD500
Carvin DCM1000L
Behringer Rack Tuner
Carvin Rack Case
Mogami Cables
Hey have to say Trust this!!!, just tryed it on my guitar (wich happens to be one of those 90$ strat-like ones) with a normal strat style tremolo and have to say that everything Frudua says is true, works perfectly as in the video, plus i'm runni g in (more or less) 2 months old strings and it still worked like a charm! , stays perfectly in tune during tremolo abuse and exactly as he says on the vid when one string goes flat or sharp i just got to do a dive bomb (pull totally down) and i'm back in tune , so do this!! it's really nice to finally after 2 years of having this guitar i can use the tremolo properly , now lets practice some tremolo tricks \m/,