Quote by TylerHerod
That was amazing man! I haven't really listened to Times of Grace but I'm a huge KSE fan, and I must say I was very impressed. You have some nice angles going on and the playing/tone sound superb. I can't offer any criticism, all I can say is just keep doing what your doing, because it sounds friggen amazing.

I'd love to see a cover of Reject Yourself or Break The Silence!

Reject yourself is killer and i know that song! Definetly an option for future videos And thanks so much
holy crap dude! that was awesome! i have never heard this song before but it is awesome....great quality and tone.....great pinch harmonics! i really liked the chorus riff and your guitar, great job!
Oh hey, I didn't see you there
Dude! my favorite song on the album and you nailed it! really nice tone you got there aswell.
Quote by TylerHerod
That was amazing man! I haven't really listened to Times of Grace but I'm a huge KSE fan, and I must say I was very impressed. You have some nice angles going on and the playing/tone sound superb. I can't offer any criticism, all I can say is just keep doing what your doing, because it sounds friggen amazing.

I'd love to see a cover of Reject Yourself or Break The Silence!

Well done ,learn more
Last edited by megaduu at Sep 7, 2011,
Sounded great to me. I liked the multi camera angles views also! Not sure what to improve on, maybe play it standing up to look more professional?
Great job man! The tone/balance was fantastic. Different camera angles kept it interesting. It would have been good if you had the strap on and going nuts with it! You gotta look like you enjoy what you do mate!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"