Only decriminalized
50 10%
No
191 36%
Hell nah!
183 35%
Voters: 524.
Page 1 of 16
Methamphetamine is a long acting, illegal stimulant in the same class as cocaine, nicotine, and caffeine. It is incredibly addicting.

Manufacturing low-quality methamphetamine requires two over-the-counter medications, elemental lithium, and a few other easily acquired chemicals and lab equipment. Fumes and waste products from the production are highly toxic and flammable, leading to many "meth labs" burning down.

Methamphetamine can be taken orally, but it is also smoked (vaporized), snorted, and injected.

So the question is: should meth be legal?
i don't know why i feel so dry
no.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I see what meth does to people almost every day at work and then again every time I go to the store. Not a chance in hell.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Never!!!!!!!
Gear:

Guitars
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez MBM2 EMGs
Fender MIM Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez AS93 BLS

Amp
Carvin V3m
Blackheart 4x12 cab

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Wah
JamMan looper delay

Something that has been medically proven to, both in excess AND moderation, be of great harm to your health.

Like in the case with ALL narcotics, there is absolutely no way to make these things non-toxic. So all you would be doing is giving pill poppers easier access.

This even needs questioned?
One of the worst. Shouldn't be legal. Unless you're a libertarian of course.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
nah
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Meth...legal? Are you kidding? What is wrong with you?
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro

a resounding yes
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No.

Long term use will really fuck up your teeth, causing large dental bills, which you will not pay for since you are addicted to meth and are more concerned about using more meth than your health.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by PatheticMedic
Meth...legal? Are you kidding? What is wrong with you?

This always happens.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by rock.freak667
No.

Long term use will really fuck up your teeth, causing large dental bills, which you will not pay for since you are addicted to meth and are more concerned about using more meth than your health.

Teeth = the least of your problems when you're on meth, even physically.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Teeth = the least of your problems when you're on meth, even physically.

I have a tweaker's tooth somewhere. I keep it as a reminder.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
No, there's not even an arguement for making it legal

Sure there is. It is a person doing something to their own body, not harming others in any direct way.

(Not saying I am for legalization, just playing Devil's advocate)
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Given how ridiculously addictive it is, I would say no.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
i see meth heads on a regular basis and it is not a pretty site......no no no no
I haz gotten gud
Yes. I don't like or support meth or whatever but it's our bodies, maan
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by wyldething
Sure there is. It is a person doing something to their own body, not harming others in any direct way.

(Not saying I am for legalization, just playing Devil's advocate)

are you kidding ? Meth heads, when high (which is very often for them), are some of the most detrimental people to society. They steal to feed their addiction, when high they are prone to violent outbursts. I dont remember the exact number, but a (relatively) high percentage of people admitted to jail had meth in their system
Quote by SanchoII
Meth heads, when high (which is very often for them), are some of the most detrimental people to society. They steal to feed their addiction, when high they are prone to violent outbursts.

Second. That IMO moves meth into the "threat to others" category.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SanchoII
are you kidding ? Meth heads, when high (which is very often for them), are some of the most detrimental people to society. They steal to feed their addiction, when high they are prone to violent outbursts. I dont remember the exact number, but a (relatively) high percentage of people admitted to jail had meth in their system

you're right, meth is terrible. we should criminalize it, that'll do that trick!!!!!

oh, wait...
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
you're right, meth is terrible. we should criminalize it, that'll do that trick!!!!!

oh, wait...

Let's decriminalize theft and murder while we're at it, people still do it anyway!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
No, there's not even an arguement for making it legal

Wrong.

Also, all this war on drugs = Retarded politicians taking away peoples rights.
It should be legal, and highly regulated.

Making it illegal only puts money into the hands of criminals. Legality allows for easier research and education about the harmful effects of the drug.
Quote by SanchoII

Yet alcohol has the same effects. Seriously, exchange "meth" with "alcohol", and "high" with "drunk" in your argument, and it carries just as much weight. By that logic, alcohol should be illegal too. You are lying to yourself if you think that booze isn't a detriment to society.

Again, I don't think meth should be legalized. I don't think alcohol should be abolished. God damn, I love my homebrewing. This thread is just too full of "No. /thread" comments for a non-circlejerk discussion.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
No.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
It should be decriminalised, along with other hard drugs such as Cocaine and Heroin, in my opinion. We can't combat an addiction by putting the person behind a prison wall, we should treat it and help them.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by SteveHouse
Let's decriminalize theft and murder while we're at it, people still do it anyway!

terrible analogy, credible reasons to legalize meth are in existence as opposed to that pathetic attempt at bringing my argument to an extreme
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17