Page 1 of 2
At a MacBook Pro in the Apple Store, and there's an incredibly attractive girl at the one directly in front of me. What do???
Google pr0nz and play it really loud.

OT: Be confident and talk to her.
you're a stone fox
Rape.

Its the only answer you will get from The Pit.

But srsly: "Hi."
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by L2112Lif
Lol, seriously. What are you, my friend Tay'b?

What kind of a name is that?
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
From what I understood, apple women are impressed by the number and how recently you aquired the latest apple products. Display them around your neck, that should raise your social status. Being the alpha male in a mac store is like shooting fish in a barrel so don't worry about competion, they're all scrawny bastards. Punch one in the face and you'll seem like the alpha male, or should I say, apple male *sniggers*.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Aug 27, 2011,
Ask what she thinks about Macbook Pro's and stuff like that. Smile, act confident.

If the Knives in your user title is the Knives I'm thinking of then .
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Aug 27, 2011,
Stick you dick on the keyboard and show her it goes all the way from A to Z. That's basically what you do when you get an Apple.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Aug 27, 2011,
Quote by Weaponized
I demand a mirror thread for ultimate lulz.

It would be very mirror-y in this situation.

Additional Info: I AM LE COWARD! So far the loud pr0nz idea is quite tempting...
Quote by Kensai
From what I understood, apple women are impressed by the number and how recently you aquired the latest apple products. Display them around your neck, that should raise your social status. Being the alpha male in a mac store is like shooting fish in a barrel so don't worry about competion, they're all scrawny bastards. Punch one in the face and you'll seem like the alpha male, or should I say, apple male *s*******.

Quote by Nickpocalypse
It would be very mirror-y in this situation.

Additional Info: I AM LE COWARD! So far the loud pr0nz idea is quite tempting...

Just go talk to her, it's no big deal. It's only 3 words "Hey, I'm *name*"
you're a stone fox
Sex her all slow.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Some lines:
''**** Bill Gates!''
''That Jobs thing was interesting!''
''Ohh look at me I use a PC! >walking around in circles comically acting retarded<''
''Hey, my i-penis needs to synch with your i-vagina for optimal performance''
''Wow, everything is so white! Must be a bitch to get blood off of...''
Quote by Kensai
From what I understood, apple women are impressed by the number and how recently you aquired the latest apple products. Display them around your neck, that should raise your social status. Being the alpha male in a mac store is like shooting fish in a barrel so don't worry about competion, they're all scrawny bastards. Punch one in the face and you'll seem like the alpha male, or should I say, apple male *sniggers*.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Loudly discuss your iPad 3 with an employee. Talk about the advantages of running iOS 5.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quietly namedrop Steve Jobs. Tell her you're his personal doctor and successor. In fact, just tell her you're his son, she'll probably rip off your clothes and mount you right there, even if your face looks like an arse with haemorrhoids.
Quote by LordBishek
Quietly namedrop Steve Jobs. Tell her you're his personal doctor and successor. In fact, just tell her you're his son, she'll probably rip off your clothes and mount you right there, even if your face looks like an arse with haemorrhoids.

icwutudidthar. >_>
Quote by SlayingDragons
icwutudidthar. >_>

I'd mount her drive.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

I'd mount her drive.

Unless she has some viruses, then I'd eject. I shouldn't have used a Trojan.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Silent Murder
Stick you dick on the keyboard and show her it goes all the way from A to Z. That's basically what you do when you get an Apple.

According to my keyboard, A and Z are right next to each other. Soooo...
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by ned216
According to my keyboard, A and Z are right next to each other. Soooo...

Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by LRCGUITAR
TS, take a picture with the MacBook's webcam!

Pics or she doesn't exist.
I pride myself on my humility.
I'd kext her kernel so hard.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by one-dead-cop
fap when you get home.

this.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by laid-to-waste
go up to her and SEX

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2