i have a Jackson RR3 with a JT 580 LP low pro floyd rose.
In recent months i had problems with getting replacement parts for it, so i am thinking about changing it to a ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE PRO model tremolo.

The problem is that i dont know if it will fit in my guitar. Any ideas how could i check the measurments of parts or something, or maybe all original floyds are made to fit any guitar with standart floyd rose carved hole?

Thank you in advance ;]]]]