as a lefty, i spend lots of time searching around for places that sell lefties. i came across this adirondackguitar.com and thought i'd found f*cking lefty land! then i started to think... this site looks a bit iffy... (you know, that "cheap"/"ripoff" look) and there are SO many lefties here this cant be real. and even lefties for the intermediate level! like 400-500 dollars, you can never find that! then i noticed that the brands on the headstocks were mirrored, you know it looked like the picture had been taken in a mirror to give the effect of a lefty. But the place has a legit address... anyone dealt with them? Im really tempted cause i see some very nice guitars
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor
I discovered adirondack a few years back when I wanted the cheapest guitar I could find and then upgrade whatever I wanted. I'll agree, the site looks like it was made in 1996. However, this IS a legit site. I've bought two lefty electrics from there. The owner is legit. I emailed and called him to discuss items that have a reserve price not listed on the site, and he was always quick to answer and pleasant. Don't let the website layout turn you away. In my opinion, this dude just finds great guitars at great deals and buys them, sets them up, and resells them for retail. He probably has a massive warehouse full of these things.

All in all, if you're really leary, call him and talk to him. I like to know I'm dealing with legite people/businesses before I shell out hundreds of dollars too.
Don't get me wrong when I wrote "finds great guitars at great deals" to mean every guitar on that site. The cheap-ass guitars are still cheap, so don't look at the Stagg guitars and think "oh what a deal, less than 200 bucks!" However, if you see a quality brand name guitar at a low price, just know it's probably been used, that's why the resale value is lower.
how reputable is this XLG guitars?
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor