I am about to put a post on Craigslist selling a Boss NS-2 noise suppressor. I have used it two times, so it is like new. I have a fresh battery in it, it has no dust, and all manuals and box are included. How much do you think I would be able to sell it for? (Its retail is $110)
Thanks UG,
Randy
I'm a noob.
Why not take it back to the store you bought it from, and return it for a full refund?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I would sell it for $80 considering it's basically brand new with no damages of any sort. The buyer saves $30 and if your honest about the condition, the buyer should have no reason not to buy it and save money.
Fender Deluxe 72' Telecaster w/ SD SH-4 JB
humbucker in the bridge position running through....
--
Crate FlexWave 120H
Marshall 1960A 4x12
Boss TU-3
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet
BBE Green Screamer
MXR m109 6-band EQ
MXR m135 Smart Gate
Last edited by habbalock at Aug 28, 2011,
My general policy for buying stuff (that I can see in-person and play), the absolute most I would pay for something used is 70% of brand new price. (so about 75 bucks for you). And that would be brand new, no cosmetic or internal issues, and the box/papers/etc (which it sounds like you have, great). In this market, people are looking for steals, not deals. A brand spanking new NS-2 might be somewhat hard to sell because I see beat up ones that still work fine in music stores for much less. Best of luck to you (and lesson learned, find a place to keep receipts, even for stuff you think you'll be keeping).
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo