Alright, so i recently purchased a new Jackson WRXT warrior and im looking to replace the god awful duncan designed detonators that came stock on it. Im looking for high output passive pickups that have great lows that aren't muddy and screaming highs that aren't shrill. I mostly play rock and Metal (AC/DC, Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Dream Theater)

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks

Setup

Jackson WRXT warrior

Ernie Ball Regular Slinky strings

Peavey Vypyr 15 W amp
Bare Knuckle Pickups, look at some demos, I guarantee you'll find ones that you like.
DAS BOOT!!!
Seymour duncan JB-Jazz combo? I'm pretty sure dave mustaine used one of those on Rust in Peace, and his liveiwre set is pretty much an active JB (in the bridge anyway).
Otherwise, a set of SD distortions - my kelly came with detonators and that's the swap i made.
What's your budget? There's everything from $150 each Bareknuckles to $25 each GFS pickups.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

u can try a dime bucker in the bridge if u want a really brutal bridge pup, tho i've never played it. maybe a pettrucci setup would do you well, (dimarzio crunch lab (bridge) and liquefire (neck))
Yeah, we need to know your budget. But some pickup manufacturers that you can have a look at (Ones that I remember):

RockMonkey Guitars
Bareknuckle
Shed Pickups
Bulldog Pickups
Catwhisker Pickups
WCR pickups
High Order Pickups
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly