Right now upstairs my neighbor is brushing up on his rapping abilities and his 5-year old son is yelling "SHUT UP!" and "STOP IT!" at him.

What's going on upstairs at YOUR apartment/flat/house/dungeon?
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
The attic. There are probably still squirrels up there, but I haven't heard from them in a while, so
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Rape.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Hurricane is beating down on me ATM, so probably some leaking water.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Some sort of war over some iron chair of some great import' I presume.
Quote by SkyValley
Right now upstairs my neighbor is brushing up on his rapping abilities and his 5-year old son is yelling "SHUT UP!" and "STOP IT!" at him.

What's going on upstairs at YOUR apartment/flat/house/dungeon?

Hey. Nice name and avatar.

There's just a bunch of christmas shit up in my attic
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
My parents are bitching self-righteously
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I live in the top apartment

Not a whole lot going on here, just listening to my new spacecruise-mix, lurking the interwebs, chilling out after a shitty night on the town
i am upstairs sooo downstairs neighbors prob always hear death metal and loud sex
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.
Man that sounds boring, you guys need to live in the hood so you can immerse yourself in the rich culture of amateur rappers and homeless people.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Well it's 2.21am upstairs in my house. I'm in the Pit and watching war documentaries, my family is sleeping and...there is a moth constantly going...ping...ping...ping........ping...into my lightbulb
Either he's beating his now separated wife, scaring the shit out of his daughter and thus scarring her for life, or drunk with a few friends and blasting music.

Such is life in my apartment complex :/
pinga
Nothing, I'm not poor, so I live in a house

Seriously though. I think my brother is playing Call of Duty.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I used to live with a fat bitch and a tredmill upstairs. Along with 2 dumbass teenage skanks who argued about one stealing the others drug dealing bf. I used to chant use the knife when they wouldn't shut the **** up when fighting I had no pity when they complained I played too loud. Now I'm trailer trash and all I hear is rain./
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Aug 27, 2011,
I am upstairs right now, so... this... me in the pit pretty much
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Currently upstairs the angels are bowling and winning thus making very loud thundering noises and because the sky is loosing it's pouring tears.
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

Reminds me of Twelve Angry Men TS...keep an ear out :p

My next door neighbors are actually building their rocket right now, I'm worried when they release it, it'll blast off my ears! D:
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.