Hey there, im trying to follow up on my second "1 pedal 1 week" deal and i know i want a reverb but theres a dozen out there @_@

I have to limit my budget to about $120 max, (keeping cost low so i can get through the rest of the week) preferably new, ive already had my fair share of used pedal problems, plus i got a buddy and a local music store im trying to help out in sales.

annny way

Looked into the hardwire reverb, was whatever, but i liked the fact that it had multiple types

would prefer analog.

eh....not good with setting criteria so if i left out anything let me know

Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Last edited by EspTro at Aug 27, 2011,
almost 30 views, 1 recommendation?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by gregs1020

looks cool but is about 3 hours away from me o.0
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by gregs1020
bummer, it's a good one.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/msg/2560585186.html
i'm not a fan of that one, i like the hardwire, you don't, so you may like this one.

its just that extra $30 i got to shell out over my $120 budget, or else its was pretty neat.....but the damn thing looks ugly xD eh doesnt matter, was it true bypass? the people over at the store just....dont....know -_-

*EDIT* BTW im in the LA region (little more south near whittier, city of industry)just for reference if u post another CL link
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Last edited by EspTro at Aug 27, 2011,
if it's $100 and you have $120, how is it $30 over your budget?

i'm sorry, i'm confused.

oh you are talking about the hardwire. nvm, my bad.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
lol
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
The only analog reverb pedal I can think of is the room mate, but it's a bit over your budget... Try to find a malekko spring chicken or chicklett. Or the verbzilla?
I make band posters!

Epiphone Special II, Squier Classic Vibe Tele-->
Toyroom Effects Louder-->
Boss SD-1, DD-3, RV-5-->
Line 6 DL4-->
Vox AC15c1
Quote by JDizzle787
What kind of sound are you looking for? Atmostpheric, or do you like spring reverbs?

nothing huge, something to just add a little liveliness to my chorus pedal on cleans and to make my leads not sound so dry. i assume i should find something good cause im not asking for much. no experience with types of reverbs, been a multi fx guy for a while and cant tell a whole lot. all i know is that i want true bypass if possible, and analog....love the vintage vibe
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Not a pedal and not analog but very very nice and footswitchable. Can often be had rather cheap these days but still hold there own with the best of them:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=quadraverb&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by ourmagichour
The only analog reverb pedal I can think of is the room mate, but it's a bit over your budget... Try to find a malekko spring chicken or chicklett. Or the verbzilla?

The Room Mate isn't analog.
Quote by Oldmonkeys
Strmon Bluesky
Dr Scientist Reverberator

+1
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.