Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
Yes
1 4%
No
25 96%
Voters: 26.
If you do, how do you like it?

I got my e-mail yesterday, and I finished exploring everything that's currently in the beta version. It's not as immersive as I thought it would be, but all the new information is still pretty cool to read. Professor McGonagall's life story, for example.

The artwork is really good. The lack of music and sound effects is pretty distinct, though. Hopefully, they'll add some of that shit when they open the site in October.

I know there are some Harry Potter fans here, so I was just wondering if you managed to get in as a beta-tester too.
I haven't gone on it yet but probably will when it opens up to the public in October. I wish they would just make a decent Harry Potter mmorpg or qudditch game to play >_<
Quote by Birdy266
I haven't gone on it yet but probably will when it opens up to the public in October. I wish they would just make a decent Harry Potter mmorpg or qudditch game to play >_<

I think an MMORPG would be too much to handle.
i have no clue what that is. but it sounds stupid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

to HP fans it is not.

I though it had to do with Paramore and Harry Potter, I was mistaken.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by theogonia777

From what I've experienced so far, it's basically an interactive book online.

Doesn't sound too exciting, I suppose.
Is this like a Harry Potter MMO? If yes - wtf seriously
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
wtf is Pottermore?

It's an interactive portal for the books. Basically, you experience the story and you can do a couple of things.

Is this like a Harry Potter MMO? If yes - wtf seriously

Nah, not an MMORPG.
I'm 12 and what is this?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I haven't gotten the e-mail yet. I hear JKR is supposed to be adding to it however, so it's got lots of potential.
I pride myself on my humility.
I forgot about this. Didn't/still don't plan on doing it, but I have a couple friends who've tried it out.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump