danm778
King
696 IQ
anyone heard the new desolated record, the sixth day? it's a right change in style although a good one. sort of tell how they're 'influenced' by bwp but the music is actually quite good. dark, simple and heavy.
i went to the show for their video blasphemy and it was one of the funnest shows i've been to. good song as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXY-cd0maik
as a child you don't miss an empty room
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Ripping off BWP on every possible level Being in this band seems to consist mostly of liking BWP loads, getting the Ajay stage presence down, having long hair and owning XXXL Purgatory merch.

But yeah, the song was cool enough I guess. Pretty standard, and the vocals are weird, but it was pretty fun and I liked the chorus-y clean guitars.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
danm778
King
696 IQ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Total sausage fest that video.

there were a couple pieces of crumpet, but yeah it was mainly a sausage fest
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
495 IQ
Saw that video a couple of days ago, pretty sweet tune. Much better than their old stuff.
danm778
King
696 IQ
Quote by robnewland
Saw that video a couple of days ago, pretty sweet tune. Much better than their old stuff.

it really is far better, i heard the sixth day and was quite shocked about how they've changed. they played stoke once and the vocalist is a right mad head, he ran on and dived head first into a group of girls, hilarious