So I am a Fender player. Always was, Always will be. Partly because f my Hero's amd partly because I love that strat sound. But What I really want RIGHT NOW is a '60's reissue of the reverse headstock strat. Perverably banana in color. But I cant find a reverse headstock anywhere where I live. We have 3 or 4 local fender dealers here and the all famous Guitar Center and they dont have it either. They said they got one in once, laughed and sent it back to Fender. They must be retarded, or I just have bad taste. Either way it must not be a custom shop item if Guitar Center randomly got one. Does anyone know of a website, other than fender.com, where I amy be able to lucky?
Fender US Strat-Fender MX Strat-Fender US Tele-Epiphone Sheraton II>Cry Baby Wah-Boss TU3-Nano clean boost-Boss SD1-BBE Green Screamer-Mxr '78 Distortion-Visual Sound Chorus-Digitech Digi Delay-HardWire RV7 Reverb-Digitech Jamman>Fender Frontman 212R
It was a limited edition guitar; discontinued some time ago. You'll have to search for it used. It is unlikely that anyone is going to have a NOS one in stock, but you might get lucky.

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Pac_man0123
You could order a reverse headstock neck and slap it on a banana-yellow body

that's true I actually havnt thought of that. thanks
Fender US Strat-Fender MX Strat-Fender US Tele-Epiphone Sheraton II>Cry Baby Wah-Boss TU3-Nano clean boost-Boss SD1-BBE Green Screamer-Mxr '78 Distortion-Visual Sound Chorus-Digitech Digi Delay-HardWire RV7 Reverb-Digitech Jamman>Fender Frontman 212R