Page 1 of 5
This guy I know recently gave me €250 when he was high on I'm guessing several drugs. I took it gladly with no questions asked and conveniently haven't mentioned it to him since. It's his fault for doing drugs.

Have you ever taken advantage of someone who is intoxicated on something, whether it's for sex or getting them to confess to something, stealing their phone or whatever... ?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
inb4 generous praise of Eric Fail's character
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
inb4 generous praise of Eric Fail's character

Oh Erik!
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Score!

edit: the 250, not how i take advantage of the intoxicated...
<.<
>.<
STRIKING MINORS
Last edited by Mources at Aug 27, 2011,
Oh hell yeah, this is one of the major reasons why I used to hang out with drunk stoners.

I've had these idiots give me money, and a few items.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I won't straight up manipulate someone that is fucked up, but if they want to do something like give me money and then be too high to remember it, then that's their problem.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I thought this was going to be a rape thread.
It will probably turn into one.

I've never really taken advantage, just played ridiculous pranks on people dropping acid.
Quote by Alucard817
Oh hell yeah, this is one of the major reasons why I used to hang out with drunk stoners.

I've had these idiots give me money, and a few items.

I know man, I actually hate this guy and pretty much all stoners IRL but I guess it has it's perks to be around them. My friend is giving me shiit saying that I should give him his money back but I'm thinkin nah
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Mources
Score!

<.<
>.<

No no. We all know what you meant. You sicko.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Mources
Score!

<.<
>.<

lol. But yeah it was pretty sweet.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nothing serious, never took anything or took sexual advantage of any girls, it's just not cool to do that.

Though one of my good friends passed out and we all basically used her as a human puppet, moving her arms and parts of her face around to act like she was dancing and talking.
Quote by Gorelord666
No no. We all know what you meant. You sicko.

Well, its not like theyre saying no!
STRIKING MINORS
Quote by Ghostmaker
Nothing serious, never took anything or took sexual advantage of any girls, it's just not cool to do that.

Not only is it not cool, it's rape.
Quote by Eric_Fail
I know man, I actually hate this guy and pretty much all stoners IRL but I guess it has it's perks to be around them. My friend is giving me shiit saying that I should give him his money back but I'm thinkin nah

Why did you have to specify that you hate stoners in real life? I don't understand.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by due 07
Not only is it not cool, it's rape.

Honest question though, if a girl is drunk and you're sober and she wants to fuk would you do it? I mean idk if that is taking advantage of her, I would've thought manipulating her to do it would be more like rape.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by tayroar
Why did you have to specify that you hate stoners in real life? I don't understand.

Because he's too cool for school.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by tayroar

I meant the stoners that I know IRL, but they all do hardcore drugs, whereas the stoners on this site for example usually only do weed.

Quote by Gorelord666
Because he's too cool for school.

The real reason^
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
Honest question though, if a girl is drunk and you're sober and she wants to fuk would you do it? I mean idk if that is taking advantage of her, I would've thought manipulating her to do it would be more like rape.

It's still rape. It would also depend on the girl. If it was my girlfriend, yes, I'd do it, and I do it all the time, but we have sex when she's sober, and she likes to be "date raped" it turns her on to have that happen, and she wakes up not regretting it. If it were one of my friends who normally wouldn't have sex with me? No, I wouldn't. I'm not going to expose myself to those possible legal problems.
... What filth man. There is a significant number of stupid ass guppies who see appeal in the whole drug thing due to the way our society depicts them. Just like there are plenty of stupid ass guppies who find themselves superior to others due to their own stupid ass guppie opinions. Love your fellow man and forgive, or don't play music ass hole.
Quote by Eric_Fail
I meant the stoners that I know IRL, but they all do hardcore drugs, whereas the stoners on this site for example usually only do weed.

The real reason^

Those are called druggies not stoners mate.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
I take advantage of people when I'm drunk.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by wafflesyrup
... What filth man. There is a significant number of stupid ass guppies who see appeal in the whole drug thing due to the way our society depicts them. Just like there are plenty of stupid ass guppies who find themselves superior to others due to their own stupid ass guppie opinions. Love your fellow man and forgive, or don't play music ass hole.

What? What does music have to do with any of this?
Quote by Gorelord666
Those are called druggies not stoners mate.

I'm a drug noob.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
at my high school graduation party my uncle gave me $100 dollars when he showed up. 10 hours later at 3:00 in the morning he gave me $200 more. I did not say a word.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by tayroar
It's still rape. It would also depend on the girl. If it was my girlfriend, yes, I'd do it, and I do it all the time, but we have sex when she's sober, and she likes to be "date raped" it turns her on to have that happen, and she wakes up not regretting it. If it were one of my friends who normally wouldn't have sex with me? No, I wouldn't. I'm not going to expose myself to those possible legal problems.

I don't think it should be considered rape, it's his/her own fault for getting so drunk that they could not control themselves.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
I'm a drug noob.

A stoner is usually someone that smokes weed while people that like to do other drugs besides weed like heroin, meth, and cocaine are druggies. In my opinion at least.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by WCPhils
at my high school graduation party my uncle gave me $100 dollars when he showed up. 10 hours later at 3:00 in the morning he gave me $200 more. I did not say a word.

Had your mouth full didn't you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by tayroar
What? What does music have to do with any of this?

It's my own stupid ass guppie opinion that the quality of an individual is reflected in the quality of their music, and the last thing we need right now is more shitty music on top of so many people who would rather treat each other real shitty.
Quote by MakinLattes
I am not a manipulative rapist who takes advantage of the weak.

Yeah but if they offered you 1000 moneys wouldn't you take it?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
No, I have the interesting psychological trait of not being a sociopath.

Quote by tayroar

Justification.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
This girl I sorta knew gave me $20 randomly when I met her a a bar. I didn't buy her a drink.
Quote by Gorelord666
A stoner is usually someone that smokes weed while people that like to do other drugs besides weed like heroin, meth, and cocaine are druggies. In my opinion at least.

Yeah now that I think about it people usually say junkie around here for people who do cocaine or heroin. I apologize for my mistakes.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
Yeah but if they offered you 1000 moneys wouldn't you take it?

I would try to talk them out of giving it to me. If I wasn't successful I'd take it to shut them up.
Page 1 of 5