Hello Pit,

So how many surgeries have you gotten yourself into. Doesn't matter if it's a minor operation. Just share what happened

I had a central line put in so they wouldn't have to keep sticking me with needles.

It's a port for IVs that connects to a major artery close to the heart. Or something like that.
I had my foot fixed after a open fracture.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Does my tiny **** getting circumcision count?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Two major hip surgeries. I'm like an old man.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
two
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
2 if you count oral surgery. One was wisdom teeth, the other was a tooth that decided to be a douche and move sideways, eventually lodging in the roof of my mouth when my gums couldn't more it into place.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.

did someone say surgery!? i did just once, when i was little i had my adenoids removed.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777

did someone say surgery!? i did just once, when i was little i had my adenoids removed.

Flapjack ftw!

And I've had none that I'm aware of.
I've had a superpubic catheter. I can't remember if it was one or two.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I've had my wisdom teeth removed, but that barely counts at best.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
None. Trying to keep it that way for as long as possible
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
One broke my nose when I was 9 in little league the surgry and actual breaking of the nose wasn't that bad the cotton balls up the nose after the surgery sucked ass. It hurt like hell to swallow anything.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I had to get some lump removed from my lower lip in my mouth when I was about 8. They didn't knock me out, and I remember just staring down at the bloodsoaked neck-thing they tie around you so you don't dirty your chest (I forget the name, ). I remember thinking it was really cool.

So that's one surgery.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Last edited by MetallicSka at Aug 28, 2011,
fractured my jaw and had them wired shut for like 3 months. coincidentally over the time of thanksgiving and christmas
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96