Need help!
Where can i get new Bugera 333xl transformer? Part - ID: Bugera 333
Did you contact the company? Output or power? If output, find the primary impedance, and the secondary impedances that are needed, then find a suitable replacement from Edcor, Hammond, or any supplier that strikes your fancy. You also want more wattage than the amp gives RMS, a sine wave isn't nearly as hard on an OT as a square wave, you'll want to account for that. If it's the power transformer, know whether your need a 120vAC or 220vAC primary, then you'll need to know all of the voltages on the secondary side, including tube heater windings and the high voltage, as well as what current they are rated for. After you know all of that, find a suitable replacement.... Hopefully that helps.