this must be about the 5000000th time ive put on these forums asking what kind of guitar i should get and im still not there yet!
my two ideas are
epiphone les paul standard ebony
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Worn Cherry

i also looked at the esp's and ibanez in the price range but im not sure of them. i like the esp's though but theyre just a bit over. my budget is £280. i play classic rock, indie, a bit of metal and some modern music. which is best for my playing? or is there any other good guitars in the price?
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Ltds in that range are a solid choice, worth the little more they cost over an epiphone
Quote by gman128
Ltds in that range are a solid choice, worth the little more they cost over an epiphone

i cant go over £300, thats my biggest push, but im not really going to use it for metal. i always thought thats where they were at
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
if i were you i'd get on gumtree and have a look in your area to buy second hand, honestly mate unless the guitar has had the shit gigged out of it, there are massive savings to be had on really good guitars. I.e. my nicest ibanez - an RGA121 prestige - costing between £600-700 new, was on gumtree for £360, not gigged, great quality and i bagged a massive saving.
Quote by gman128
i know you're in Scotland but here's an example....
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/esp-ltd-ec-401-electric-guitar-gibson-les-paul-shape/86181159
£350 for a cracking guitar that costs £600ish new

thats awesome! i saw a fender deluxe strat for 280 but i wont be buying until october. ive seen a few other good deals, so i might go for a fender on that
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Get a second hand Standard. They are vastly superior to the Studio and you can pick them up for pennies.

why not new? i can get a new one for £290.
i think im getting a fender now, a standard strat or deluxe if theres one there at that time.
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700