Hey guys

The plastic bobble bit has come off of my pick up selector switch and completely dissapeared. Its come off loads of times, but now its got lost.

Its the black plastic cone like bit that goes on the top, like this:

Does any one know where I can buy a new one?
Most guitar stores sell them or you can order them from any online guitar store. Allparts and other guitar parts stores sell them also. They are less than $3.00

4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
There are 2 sizes, 1 for imports, 1 for US switches. The US switches are a little bigger and it will still fall off. A little threadlock on it will get you through a gig, though.
"Life's too short for bad tone"-Rev. Billy Gibbons