Page 1 of 5
For me, it's telling you about people they drunkenly slept with and regret on a night out, when they're quite obviously looking for you to react in some way. This has happened to me a couple of times now.

Closely followed by "we need to spend more time together", then when you do spend more time together, you do absolutely nothing!

Anything else?
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Why don't they like me?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Why don't they like me?

Because you cry too much.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
sending mixed messages. first, she seemed like she likes you. then, the next day she's acting like a bitch. i mean like, what the f*ck?
HI, I'M IZZ
There are no funny women.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My sister spending 3-6 hours getting ready to go work BEHIND A BAR AT A RIB JOINT every day. She tries to use this stupid "We get better tips" excuse, but she doesn't work for tips, like a waitress or bartender does. She might make $10 in tips on a good night.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
everything.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Seem superinterested until I ask them out. So uncool.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Actually, that's a good one.
The eyebrow thing. When you notice someone then they ruin their eyebrows then it's like you don't know them anymore.
Quote by isabiggles
Why don't they like me?

This >_>
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I'm proud of the pit for not saying "make sandwiches". Seriously the saying one thing and meaning annother this is just annoying especially if I'm drinking do you honestly think after a few drinks I'm going to know the difference. Oh and then they flip out when you lie to them.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
when you go out with them they count how many beers you drank. why?
Quote by Kensai

this ^ ... happens every time
The way they feel it's fine for them to grope your moobs but it's a pimp slap-able offence for you to have a quick feel of their boobs.
when they keep getting back together with assholes who treat them bad multiple times
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Kensai
One time that happened to me, only even though she seemed very uninterested after I asked her out, she still said yes and reluctantly went out with me.

I hope none of you guys here have to go on a date that awkward in your life.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
There are no funny women.

I don't disagree with you, but how does that happen? It should be a statistical probability that at least one woman out there is funny.

Quote by CrunchyRoll
*woman logic*

They date you for almost a year then hook up with another guy a week after dumping you the summer before you go to university a couple block away from where she lives.
TS needs less slutty friends.

I agree with, shredibanez24:when they keep getting back together with assholes who treat them bad multiple times.

As a woman myself, that's the thing I find most confusing about other females.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

A girl set up this extremely elaborate tripwire system while I was at school. It involved suspending my pet hamster above my bedroom door using ropes tied to its legs. When I unknowingly entered my room, a mechanism was triggered that tore the hamster apart. I remember a loud squeak followed by a snapping sound. Next thing I knew, there was blood and hamster intestines falling on my face.
She sat there, on the bedroom floor, pointing at me and laughing hysterically. I was rendered speechless out of sheer bewilderement, but I managed to muster up the brainpower to say, "Who the **** are you and what are you doing in my house?"

I never saw her again.

Girls do the weirdest things.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Fixed.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Page 1 of 5