Hi UG!

I'm looking for a new combo amp, because my Crate is a piece of crap. So, the new amp must be loud enough for gigs. Good cleans and OD is what i need and I'm looking for a modern rock sound.

Cheers.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I love how his last name is Hunt
It's like he was destined to be a shady sexual creep
Either a Line 6 Spider IV 75 or 120 or a Fender Frontman 212R Combo would be good in your case
We're really gonna need a budget for your amp, as well as whether you are willing to used and such things before we can offer some serious help
Jet City, I'd recommend the 100 watt head if you need cleans. You have to coax them out of the 50. Avoid modelling amps and solid state.
Oh I forgot to mention, preferably tube.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Quote by slashfan226
We're really gonna need a budget for your amp, as well as whether you are willing to used and such things before we can offer some serious help

Sorry.
Budget is about 600€ and I don't mind if it's used.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
A used orange rocker maybe? they're around 600 and they have a modern rock sound (i think) its a 30 watt tube amp so it should be loud enough for gigs.. the thunder 30 from orange is 700 new i think so maybe you could get one of those used, that thing has more of a modern rock sound i believe.
The Orange is a good suggestion.

Take a look at the Laney vc30 and lc30.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I've got a Line 6 Spider IV 75 watt...and I couldnt be happier with it. It has all the settings and tonal possibilities you could ever want. It is highly recommended in my book.
Quote by killed 'em all
I've got a Line 6 Spider IV 75 watt...and I couldnt be happier with it. It has all the settings and tonal possibilities you could ever want. It is highly recommended in my book.

(Invalid img)
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
what do you mean by "modern rock"?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?