I'm trying to put together a couple of backing tracks for "Give Me a Sign" and "Breath" by Breaking Benjamin. I'm looking for any drummers who may be willing to take the time to play and record the drum parts. I'm looking for the bass part as well. Then I can do the guitar parts and put together a backing track for each instrument. Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course credit will be given where it's due. Thanks!
I would do that, and have tried but I am not good at that at all and couldn't make a good track
Quote by Jimmy Recard
just program the drums and bass on fl studio, much easier and it sounds the same

Absolutely. Canned drums from third party software definitely sound as good as the real thing. Thank god, we can finally get rid of those annoying drummers and get back to real music made by machines. Just like they did in the '80s.
I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I could probably put together a programmed drum track for one of the song, unless you're looking for something completely accurate/actually played.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Yeah bro, whatever you can do as long as it's close and if I can use it I will. Thanx for the reply
I'll try and make it as close as I can, which one out of those 2 would you prefer I did?

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Cool man, I'll try and get it done asap

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by leo4sf
Absolutely. Canned drums from third party software definitely sound as good as the real thing. Thank god, we can finally get rid of those annoying drummers and get back to real music made by machines. Just like they did in the '80s.

i would bet all my gold that you can't tell the difference between the programmed drums and the real ones. Bitch
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

come on get down with me
I just finished the drums for Give Me A Sign, I don't know how to get the to you though You want me to email you it or something?

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by Deathsopponent
Sweet! Yeah bro you can just send me an e-mail and put it as an attachment. My e-mail is tdionian@gmail.com

Done

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp