So ive got sum english hw to find sum image with a text that i can write about having stuff like "symbolism" n all that lit crap. Im damn bored so i want sum inputs on possible images. Yes troll all you like, thats why im in the pit

PS: Im not lazy but I want something interesting. doin it for teh lulz
Last edited by MeLodicDethMTL at Aug 28, 2011,
Pay more attention in English class.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Judging from that OP, you would greatly benefit from actually doing your english homework yourself.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Judging from that OP, you would greatly benefit from actually doing your english homework yourself.

I can easily do it but I just want sum interesting ideas (from the pit). Wna go outside the box
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Nah i really cant be bothered. Im just out of ideas now so i want sum creative/ trolling stuff

I'm convinced that the only way you could really troll your teacher is to actually do your homework correctly and/or learn something.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
I'm convinced that the only way you could really troll your teacher is to actually do your homework correctly and/or learn something.

Im not hating on my teacher. Hes awesome with his conspiracy theories n all that. I just don't wanna do it normally cuz ive done that a billion times in my art class (its a visual text unit). It gets boring
Fiddlesticks.

Is proper grammar truly deceased?
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
not going to help until you spell *some and *because the right way. Younger people are destroying the english language.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by iceh88
not going to help until you spell *some and *because the right way. Younger people are destroying the english language.

its like pass midnight over here so i really do not want to type that much. i wanna sleep but i think ill stay up a bit longer surfin in the pit
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
its like pass midnight over here so i really do not want to type that much. i wanna sleep but i think ill stay up a bit longer surfin in the pit

Why? You're clearly unwanted here.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
While OP is obviously terrible at English, I am convinced that he is a math whiz. He uses "sum" so much, I would imagine he has no trouble with his 2nd grade Math homework.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
So ive got sum english hw to find sum image with a text that i can write about having stuff like "symbolism" n all that lit crap. Im damn bored so i want sum inputs on possible images. Yes troll all you like, thats why im in the pit

PS: Im not lazy but I want something interesting. doin it for teh lulz

How about you just wear a t-shirt with the word 'moron' screened onto it for your presentation? You can just stand in front of the class and let the shirt do the explaining.

PS: You are lazy.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by wyldething
While OP is obviously terrible at English, I am convinced that he is a math whiz. He uses "sum" so much, I would imagine he has no trouble with his 2nd grade Math homework.

now this is more like the pit that i know and i am more of a maths guy
Quote by strat0blaster
How about you just wear a t-shirt with the word 'moron' screened onto it for your presentation? You can just stand in front of the class and let the shirt do the explaining.

PS: You are lazy.

Quote by wyldething

TS: learn some goddamn english

and do your own work

and try to have your posts make sense
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I refuse based on the assumption that this will cause you to fail, and have to re-take the course, which will hopefully teach you things like basic spelling and grammar.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by 23dannybhoy23

Dis is wat u ment, rite? Like u i also don pay much atenshun in english.

Good man

btw i wont fail the class. its just sum small assignment which can easily be bs
Quote by doomded
I refuse based on the assumption that this will cause you to fail, and have to re-take the course, which will hopefully teach you things like basic spelling and grammar.

If he didn't learn it the first time I doubt he's gonna pick it up the second time...

They don't even teach grammar anymore anyway.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
If he didn't learn it the first time I doubt he's gonna pick it up the second time...

They don't even teach grammar anymore anyway.

true, they don't teach any grammar n all that. just "analyze" poems n all that crap.
Put text on this saying, "If you know what hallways symbolize in some literature, you may laugh now."
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls