Page 1 of 3
Searched for a while and either I suck at searchbarring or this hasn't been posted before

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1130350023001/what-do-atheists-do-in-crisis/

This head of some atheist association went on fox news (i hate fox btw, don't flame me for that) and he had a great chance to show americans in general how atheists aren't immoral, god-hating, douchebags but then he decided to go ahead and be one anyways.

Why is every atheist I meet super f*cking rude about everything? Why didn't he just say "I respect your opinion but my beliefs differ, let's talk about the hurricane like I was called here to do." but no he just turned it into an all out sh*tfest.
Cause they don't believe in anything. So why would they believe in being nice?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Because a lot of people (theists and athiests alike) like to feel a smug sense of superiority over other people. Just because the guy isn't a bible-bashing nutjob, it doesn't mean that he isn't still a nutjob.

A lot of people are dicks, regardless of religious affiliation.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by captaincrunk
Get over it, stop being a dick, reported.

I didn't mean to come across as a dick....

... I'm an atheist myself. I was just wondering why all the other ones I meet are super dicks.

Quote by LostLegion
YAY GO ATHEISTS

This goes in the Religion thread

*reported*
Last edited by SanchoII at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by SanchoII

Why is every atheist I meet super f*cking rude about everything? Why didn't he just say "I respect your opinion but my beliefs differ, let's talk about the hurricane like I was called here to do." but no he just turned it into an all out sh*tfest.

They're not, just the rude ones stand out. Same ratio of rude atheists as rude everyone else.

And fox news is an environment that puts those with non-fox views in a corner where they feel like they have to be defensive.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by SanchoII
I didn't mean to come across as a dick....

... I'm an atheist myself. I was just wondering why all the other ones I meet are super dicks.

Because ignorant people like you assume that everyone in a certain niche/faith/religion/culture assume things that apply to the entire group.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that this is highly unneeded of Fox? "What do Atheists do?" Uhh, we do ritualistic chants? We prepare just like everyone else lol.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Last edited by Nico the Great at Aug 28, 2011,
fox news is biased and I bet they found the rudest douche they could get their hands on
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Just watch some videos and read some articles on the WBC and feel better about yourself.

Then, as you are likely to be in a worse mood, watch the documentary about the creationist museum in Texas (iirc), and have a good chuckle
In this video:

People shouting their opinions at each other like facts.

And Fox being retarded.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
If this was a thread about Christians being dicks, it wouldn't be reported quite so quickly. I'm sure it would be reported, but only after a few pages.

Just sayin'
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

If it's on fox it's quite obvious they searched for the most obnoxious atheist dickhole to prove a point.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by Nico the Great
Because ignorant people like you assume that everyone in a certain niche/faith/religion/culture assume things that apply to the entire group.

I am gonna assume you're an atheist and once again showing ME that I have never met an atheist aside from myself who can remain civil in a religious discussion.
or maybe fox news hired some random guy to play this atheist man and come off rude to please their mainly christian viewers thus spreading propaganda that all atheists are dicks...
or maybe not O.o
I just noticed, the Atheist guy is the same one that was on Bill O'Reillys show a few months ago. He was the one who didn't call Papa Bear out when he said "Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that". They guy is an idiot. He claims to be the voice of a large amount of atheists, but is obviously an arrogant dick towel.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
It does seem to me that a lot of atheists have an air of superiority about them. I think it stems from the belief that they are intellectually superior from the "brainwashed" religious people or something like that. Its like how vegans get a rep for being the same way about our choice. I'm a Christian and a vegan, and try to make a conscious effort not to mention either unless asked (Or it becomes relevant in a UG thread) for the fact that they're both personal choices and make me no better than anyone else. If your way of life is better than other people's let them see it from how you live, not how you talk. That's how I feel at least. But yeah, he was such a dick on that. Also, the guy's voice sounded like Diedrich from V for Vendetta.
Quote by SanchoII
I am gonna assume you're an atheist and once again showing ME that I have never met an atheist aside from myself who can remain civil in a religious discussion.

... Oh lord, you're trying, I give you that. However, here you are again making generalities based on few interactions. Anyone can remain civil. You simply started the discussion by attacking an entire group of people (which we both happen to be a part of) so I reprimand you by stating your ignorance. Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about . If I wasn't being civil I'd be yelling and typing in caps and whatnot.

7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Last edited by Nico the Great at Aug 28, 2011,
in his defense, those people are sharks. he was being a little tasteless, but he's being told that his beliefs are opinion and then being lectured that the belief in an afterlife is a fact.

and i wouldn't fret it. people like this misrepresent us.

and yeah. religion thread.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by SanchoII

Consider this your lucky day.

<Atheist
<Pretty nice guy
That guy was far from a dick. He was being very reasonable considering the circumstances, the religious folks weren't even giving him a chance. Nor was he mocking their religion. If that was mockery, I don't even want to think about the incessant mockery of secularism over the last 2000 years.
Quote by Nico the Great
... Oh lord, you're trying, I give you that. However, here you are again making generalities based on few interactions. Anyone can remain civil. You simply started the discussion by attacking an entire group of people (which we both happen to be a part of) so I reprimand you by stating your ignorance. Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about . If I wasn't being civil I'd be yelling and typing in caps and whatnot.

i believe i said "every atheist I meet" not every atheist ever. sorry for offending you mate. in general though I do know what i'm talking about and would appreciate if you wouldn't insult me in that way, I expected people to be able to read my original post without taking hidden meanings from it.
Quote by ExOblivione
Also, the guy's voice sounded like Diedrich from V for Vendetta.
He does sound a bit like Stephen Fry

I watched a bit of the video just to hear this. But dudes... he got trolled hard.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by maggot9779
YOU SHUT YOUR WORE MOUTH!!!!!

**** YOUR MOTHER YOU FAT ****ING ***** ****ER **** ****ING **** YOUR FACE!
^Hi Thrash with a bad tank driver in bad co

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
**** YOUR MOTHER YOU FAT ****ING ***** ****ER **** ****ING **** YOUR FACE!

........Touché
Quote by SanchoII
i believe i said "every atheist I meet" not every atheist ever. sorry for offending you mate. in general though I do know what i'm talking about and would appreciate if you wouldn't insult me in that way, I expected people to be able to read my original post without taking hidden meanings from it.

S'all good . No hard feelings.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by LostLegion
Christianity is just damn confusing

I'd say it's equally as confusing as atheism, in a lot of ways
^

I doN't see how this is all good, your conversation was totally pointless, y'all just hurt because you don't feel respected LOL
Page 1 of 3