its a Fender stratocaster JR ( fender made them in 2004 ( christmas of 93 and discontinued them shortly after ) . they are very hard to find nowadays . there not on craiglist and ebay .

3/4 size stratocaster
black color
alder body
maple neck
made in MIM
20 frets

did the following upgrade :

Fender american deluxe locking tuners
Seymour Duncan Hot Rails in the bridge .
ernie ball .48 string gauge ( you need bigger strings to compensate the short scale unless it will be flappy and wont sound good .)

sound wonderful and so fun to play . I love 3/4 size guitar
** i never tried hot rails before , but theyre my new favorite pickup . i like them even more than the full size humbucker SH-6 i have in my american hss strat . Hot rails = killer single coil size humbucker . so much power .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Aug 28, 2011,
Out of curiosity, why'd you get the 3/4 size? I just looked at your profile, you aren't young or tiny . HNGD nonetheless!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by Nico the Great
Out of curiosity, why'd you get the 3/4 size? I just looked at your profile, you aren't young or tiny . HNGD nonetheless!

i have small fingers . when i play standing up .. i feel like the first 2 frets "break" my wrist . thats the main concern . a 3/4 size strat neck is like beggining at the 3th frets of a regular strats .

i like the weight feel and size . also i practiced a lot while watchcing movie so i can sit in the couch confortable and play with my mini-strat.

alsoi play mostly punk rock /pop punk .. so im pretty much a rythm players . fast powerchord /palmuting . theres no solo that require a 24 frets in punk rock .

i dont know but overall im more confortable with a 3/4 size . i would want one with maple neck and top notch quality .. but i have to go masterbuilt in the fender custom shop .. like 4000 $ so forget it .

great guitar .. if its your thing . for many it isnt . so i can understand your concern .

theres fun guitar
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Aug 28, 2011,
HNGD sir. Any plans of replacing the other pups?

Don't forget to update sig
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
HNGD sir. Any plans of replacing the other pups?

Don't forget to update sig

bah not really .. they sound good enough for my taste but i play 99 % with the bridge pickup ( punk rock , metal ) so i dont use much of the neck , middle .

yeah i updated the Sig thx for the reminder .
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim