Page 1 of 2

Congratulations, Dwight.Schrute! You are the champion for UG's first ever Smash Bros Brawl tournament. You now have the right to call yourself UG's Brawl King. Wear this title proudly.

As for the rest of you peons, bow to King Dwight and kiss his feet.

But wait, it's not over yet.

I present to you, The Duke of Destruction, 2nd place in the tournament, dlguitarmaster7!

He fought valiantly and in the end earned his spot under King Dwight.

And last but not least, The Baron of Brawl, most likely to be eaten by a fish, and third place in our tournament, imdeth!

I'm not sure if he actually played as Luigi, but he'll always be Luigi in our hearts.

These three, along with eNdInGs CoMe, make up UG's Elite Four. The ground upon which they walk is hallowed, so be sure to wipe your feet before following in their footsteps.

The rest of the brave knights fought valiantly, and while they could not make it to the top, they shall be spared the mighty hammer of death. This time.

Thanks to everyone who participated, this was a blast, and I hope we can do this again
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Dat art.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
good job everyone.

I'm definitely playing in the next one.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Black ops tourney next? please?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bluekirby7

I'm in
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by imdeth
Toon Link mostly. Used Luigi once.

Should have used Solid Snake. Snake is just badass.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
guitar hero tourney anyone???

lol jk
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Thanks everyone.

Quote by JustRooster
Great playing! Now get a job.

I have one, they made a tv show about it...

Also, would you guys be interested in creating a thread for brawls? With school starting up I am sure everyone will be far too busy to line up matches with an individual person, but we could make a thread for people to pop onto and play when they are itchin' for some smash. Let me know if you think it would work.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
If only I still had my Wii..

Oh well. xD

Congratulations to the 3 winners.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Thanks everyone.

Also, would you guys be interested in creating a thread for brawls? With school starting up I am sure everyone will be far too busy to line up matches with an individual person, but we could make a thread for people to pop onto and play when they are itchin' for some smash. Let me know if you think it would work.
Nice DP and sig. Js.
Quote by White_Venom1993
Nice DP and sig. Js.

I'm sorry, my grandson just introduced me to these internets. What is DP and Js?
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Congrats. Now I don't feel too bad about losing in the first round.

The next tourney needs to be Unreal Tournament 2004. Just about ANY computer made in the last 5 years can play it, it's cheap as all hell ($20 on Steam), and it only needs 32k internet, which mean NO LAG.

Just my two cents. >_>

EDIT: $15, seriously, we need to do this. http://store.steampowered.com/app/13230/
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Last edited by muffinduck01 at Aug 28, 2011,
So, who played as who?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Jon777
Yes. We should do this.

Finally. Someone that has good tastes around here!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Congratulations Dwight!

Quote by necrosis1193
So, who played as who?

I played as Pit the entire tournament except for the last match for third place, in which my little sister was Zelda
U=EV/ID
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Thanks everyone.

This is a fantastic idea. Would have expected nothing less from the champion
U=EV/ID
Quote by eNdInGs CoMe
Congratulations Dwight!

I played as Pit the entire tournament except for the last match for third place, in which my little sister was Zelda

Oh man I lost to your little sister
Well done guys!

I say next is madden tourney once it comes out (3 days I believe)
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I came when I heard you won Dwight.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Congrats to all ! Was fun! I used a different player every time in the tourney. My fav is Jigglypuff though

Quote by bluekirby7

Homg I love shooters much more than button mashers. Id be in. As long as it wasnt for xbox 360. Pay to play AFTER I've already bought the game is lame

Id be down for the Unreal 2004 as well!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by bluekirby7

I would do this.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Battlefield or bust.

But actually this.
BFBC2 is my favorite shooter evar . I have over 70 hours on it. Which is a lot for me.

Battlefield > COD! I don't know how shooter tourneys work though. I can only imagine it working well with team based tourneys. Where one team of however many vs another team, then whatever team wins goes on to the next round etc.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by WCPhils
I'm in

I would probably be able to work my way into this one as well, so long as it's PS3 compatible and not limited to crapbox 360.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
I'm sorry, my grandson just introduced me to these internets. What is DP and Js?
Can't tell if you're serious or not about the grandson part. Either way you're really awesome. display picture and just saying. The internet has made me a lazy person.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Battlefield or bust.

This. After BF3 comes out and I've got a good week into it, I'm so down for this tourney.

I donno how well private matches are gonna work on it though, I was never able to do one on bfbc2 because you needed "x" amount of people.

We could do like Rush tourneys I guess?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Page 1 of 2