Right, here goes.

I have an old MIK Epiphone G400 (previous owner said it was from the early-to-mid '90s) for sale or trade. It's got a few signs of wear, given its age, and I have tried to get pictures of these areas. Structurally, it's perfect with no damage and all the electronics work just fine. One thing to note is that the cover for the electronics cavity was replaced by the previous owner, so there's just a clear piece of perspex over it.

The guitar has IronGear Hot Slag pickups fitted, but the original Epiphone humbuckers (with the covers) are also with the guitar in the event that you ever want to put them back in. As well as that, there are some Dunlop straplocks fitted (the locking pieces aren't shown in the picture but I have them). It does need a new set of strings as these have been on for around 9 months, sadly I haven't really had the urge to play until now, but the guitar has never really been right for me.

Looking for cash (worth £150 maybe with the IronGears? Not really sure ) or a swap for a decent, comfortable guitar that I can get back in to playing on and start improving. Something like a Yamaha Pacifica or a Squier Tele would be ideal, but I'll consider anything you've got.

Pictures can be found here: http://www.iifa-tree.net/files/pictures/sg/

Only snag is that I don't have anything to send this in, so the only option really is to collect in-person.
Bump. It's also listed on eBay with a BIN of £125, but for an UG member I'll let it go for £110 for a quick sale. I just want rid, really.
I'm tempted.. Needing a cheap guitar for my college course. How long could you hold onto it for?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Mostly depends on whether or not it sells on eBay. If it doesn't, then it really depends on how long you think it would take for you to buy it.
Awesome, well if your up for it. I've got an Ibanez SV470 I could offer up as a trade.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Awesome, well if your up for it. I've got an Ibanez SV470 I could offer up as a trade.

Hmm, got any pictures of that?
i've got a squier tele custom ii (the one with p90s 72' styling) in black i'm looking to trade..
Quote by daverichards
i've got a squier tele custom ii (the one with p90s 72' styling) in black i'm looking to trade..

Whereabouts are you located and have you got any pictures?
ehm, i havent got the guitar with me at the minute (its at my new house for uni - i move in in just over a week)

it's south london i'm afraid - would you prepared to meet half way or anything?
ok man, when i get moved in we'll see if you're still looking to sell, this looks like what i've been after
Got pictures, if your interested.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100