Who else loves them? I had one last night and I'm having one now. They're so relaxing I wish I had them more often. I just feel bad for the poor guy I'm going to host (couchsurfing) who is biking here from the train station as I type this.

I'll try and get some pics, but I don't want my next thread to be "so my phone just broke..." or "so I was just struck by lightning...". Have this pic of lightning in a volcano in the meantime:

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm obsessed with them. Used to have a sunroom in my old house that was all windows. I would go out there and just watch them.

edit: Also, dirty thunderstorms are epic looking. ^
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I usually prefer gentle rain, but I enjoy a good thunderstorm from time to time, as well.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
There was some crazy lightning the other night when I was driving home that lit up the sky so much it looked like it was daytime. Super cool
Obligatory: Thun-der! Nah nah nah nah nah! etc...

OT: Yes I do love them as long as I'm inside.
I love em. Haven't had a good one in years though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Nothing is more relaxing when lying in bed and trying to get to sleep.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
They're lovely. Until they cut the power.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Thunderstorms are awesome, especially at night. I prefer a good rain over a thunderstorm though. There's something incredibly relaxing about rain.
When you're done with it, kick it down South East will you?
We hardly get any in the UK. Not any worth sitting outside watching anyway.
I still remember one when I was about 6 or 7, at 3am the entire sky was black clouds, and literally about...30 or 40 different patches of constant sheet lighting just everywhere. Was amazing.

I, for one, love thunderstorms. There was some insane lightning in my hometown a few days ago, it knocked the power out for a week.
Right after I posted the thread there was some lightning *really* close to my building. Felt intense.

Also, the guy still hasn't shown up. Looks like I got time to write on this essay after all...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
We had thunderstorms every night for the past week where I live.

Though I normally love thunderstorms, these were insane. Every night, there was lightning literally every couple of seconds, the rain nearly flooded my basement and the wind was so harsh I couldn't sleep because I was afraid it would break windows in my house.

Normal thunderstorms are awesome, but these were just crazy.
Quote by Kensai
there was some lightning *really* close to my building.

Also, the guy still hasn't shown up.

RIP Kensai's friend

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Yeah, thunderstorms are amazing. If there is a good one, I can spend all night just watching it.

Last one sucked tho, it was really short, and the rain was pouring. And I was unlucky enough to be waiting for the bus.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Quote by CoreysMonster

Though I normally love thunderstorms, these were insane. Every night, there was lightning literally every couple of seconds, the rain nearly flooded my basement and the wind was so harsh I couldn't sleep because I was afraid it would break windows in my house.

Indeed. There was one so close that even my table was shaking. I was listening to some metal and had the curtains closed so I didn't know it was storming that badly untill that moment.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster

Same here.
I love 'em, they are awesome and enigmatic. It is comforting and peaceful to just stand and gaze at a thunderstorm, if it isn't working havoc that is.
I love rain, I love thunderstorms.

+ Chillaxy Jazz in the background.

That's just ****ing class.
I love thunderstorms!
It would suck if i didn't like them because they happen almost every day here.
cat
**** thunderstorms. The fact that they have the capability to produce giant spiraling wind columns of death freaks me the **** out every time there is one.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance