For quite a while I've been looking at upgrading the bridge in my Rg370, finally decided upon a BKP Aftermath and found a seller on eBay. After a solid week and a bit of waiting it arrived!

Bkp box by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

Alright! Free strings, good stuff.

Strings by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

Ooohh this is gonna be AWESOME, my own aftermath. Oh wait. WTF is that damn thing?

Sh-13 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

ARRRRAGGGGHHH DAMN YOU EBAY. All international sales final as is? NOOOOOOOOO
Seriously a Dimebucker? I wanted the best and got almost the very worst?
F.S. FREE DIMEBUCKER. Pay shipping is all I ask. Really.

Weekend wasn't a total loss. I found a Line 6 Pod x3 selling on kijiji used for 200$
Sounds amazing compared to the models my amp has on it. I quite like the several Diezel vh4 and herbert models. Also provides a way better clean then the vt30 is capable of imo. Very easy to setup and use with multi fx (if desired) and split the sound between two amp models. Plugs right into my amp and makes it sound 1000x better (cause it sucks) and sounds okay through the phones. Still alot to figure out with recording and such though.

Vox box by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

Pod n stuff by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

Pod x3 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr
ebay does offer some buyer protection in these types of cases.

item was not what was described in auction.

or something.

congrats on the bean!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
ebay does offer some buyer protection in these types of cases.

item was not what was described in auction.

or something.

congrats on the bean!
Open a claim in the Resolution Center.

I'll pay shipping for the DimeBucker.
Dude, thats not cool. Ebay does have a buyer protection program, just notify them, and they will raise hell upon the seller, and reimburse you.

If you want some BKP's, order from www.guitarasylum.com, they seem to have the best prices, and great customer service in the states.

Congrats on the bean though.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Ippon- not sure if serious.
Im on iphone so i cant pm.

Or just get a refund form ebay
dont give the dimebucker for free you might have to return it if theres a error in the description .

was it write in the description that it was a dimebucker or was it a bareknucle ??
keep the dimebucker youll have to send it back
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
keep the pup, open a claim with ebay, if it said you wuold get a BKP, you are liable for a full refund.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Skysc
dont give the dimebucker for free you might have to return it if theres a error in the description .

was it write in the description that it was a dimebucker or was it a bareknucle ??
keep the dimebucker youll have to send it back

LOL no I wont.

Wait a minute....Whats that doing in there?

Rg370 Dimebucker. by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

Ippon Pm me your email. I'll send the necessary info.
Last edited by DimebagZappa at Aug 28, 2011,
EDIT: ^ me neither. is this a troll thread?

Quote by Tom 1.0
keep the pup, open a claim with ebay, if it said you wuold get a BKP, you are liable for a full refund.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
BAH
Back to the original set.?

Rg2 by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

Nope BKP AFTERMATH BABY! Also Worst troll ever

Rg370dx by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

Bkp close by dimebagzappa, on Flickr

LOL no one even looked at my flickr account or my ug gear.

Anyways great pickup. Sounds just like I had expected, very clear defined low end that still is a wee bit muddy but way better then the sh13 or the tone zone in this guitar for low end chugs and pedaling licks. Every note is very well defined and despite how well the low end comes through the higher strings are not overly treble-y by any means.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
What the shitting ****. Explaid?!

I was trying to follow after an ebay warning thread, but im a terrible troll and didnt go back to it for any decent ideas.

Ippon: was serious about the sh-13.
if the dimebucker isn't gone, i'll pay shipping + $10 for the bullshit you had to go through
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.

nice try and HNGD

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Wow.

HNGD anyways
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Dude replaced a dimebucker with a bareknuckle and pretended the old swapped dimebucker was what he got in the box by putting up an older picture of the dimebucker equipped guitar and saying it was new...

oh you clever, clever man... you had me for a little...
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Quote by Krauser
Dude replaced a dimebucker with a bareknuckle and pretended the old swapped dimebucker was what he got in the box by putting up an older picture of the dimebucker equipped guitar and saying it was new...
Correct!
Quote by larson8er
if the dimebucker isn't gone, i'll pay shipping + $10 for the bullshit you had to go through

Lol. There was no bs. Its all good
If Ippon pms me imma give it to him because he asked first but if not pm me your email, i'll send details, etc.
I will ship at shipping cost alone, and I paid 120$ for it at axe music.

Edit: looks like its gone to ippon. *emailed.
nice

clipz?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Ippon
Also, for the confused noobulets, stop sending me PMs you dingalings. I don't have the DimeBucker, yet.

this has to be the biggest failed NGD thread since the eejit vacuuming out his orange for better cleans. lmao.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Lol. There was no bs. Its all good
If Ippon pms me imma give it to him because he asked first but if not pm me your email, i'll send details, etc.
I will ship at shipping cost alone, and I paid 120$ for it at axe music.

Edit: looks like its gone to ippon. *emailed.
Sent!

Quote by DimebagZappa
Anyways great pickup. Sounds just like I had expected, very clear defined low end that still is a wee bit muddy but way better then the sh13 or the tone zone in this guitar for low end chugs and pedaling licks. Every note is very well defined and despite how well the low end comes through the higher strings are not overly treble-y by any means.

How did the tone zone sound differ from the aftermath exactly? I'm wondering because I have an F2 in my Ibby(which I love) and people have compared it to the tone zone, so I'd like to know what I could expect i I threw an aftermath in the there, as far as the change in tone is concerned.
Quote by OliOsbourne
nice

clipz?

Yes there will be, maybe not here though. Once I figure out my pod and get ahold of a computer I will add some stuff to my profile so you can all tell me im terrible

Great Ippon will send it out tommorrow after work still in the bkp box lol.
just do paypal dispute a guy from france bought a broken da-88 for parts and won a dispute that it didnt work lol
Lame troll thread is lame
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I took the bait!

Very nice
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by W4RP1G
How did the tone zone sound differ from the aftermath exactly? I'm wondering because I have an F2 in my Ibby(which I love) and people have compared it to the tone zone, so I'd like to know what I could expect i I threw an aftermath in the there, as far as the change in tone is concerned.

This thing could sound notes clearly through a mountain of distortion.
Handles the fastest chugging and peddaling I can throw at it without bleeding notes together. Amazingly pronounced, effortless harmonics. Tbh the tone zone was very muddy in my ibby. Better cleans then my air norton but I havent quite found a decent jazzy tone out of it yet. Best metal tone ive got on any guitar i've ever played including various emg loaded guitars off all types and a few with high output dimarzios. I am currently looking into an all tube amp so I can really get the tone I want. (although the pod itself is 100x better then the vox vt imo)
Quote by DimebagZappa
This thing could sound notes clearly through a mountain of distortion.
Handles the fastest chugging and peddaling I can throw at it without bleeding notes together. Amazingly pronounced, effortless harmonics. Tbh the tone zone was very muddy in my ibby. Better cleans then my air norton but I havent quite found a decent jazzy tone out of it yet. Best metal tone ive got on any guitar i've ever played including various emg loaded guitars off all types and a few with high output dimarzios. I am currently looking into an all tube amp so I can really get the tone I want. (although the pod itself is 100x better then the vox vt imo)

Ok, good to know. My F2 would probably be unusable by my standards if I didn't use and EQ pedal to isolate the mids and remove the mud. Plus I use an Alnico8 instead of a 5, so it's naturally more clear. I can't imagine not playing through a tube amp since I got mine, I'm spoiled now, so I highly recommend it.

I've been considering trying out a BKP if I come across a decent deal on one, so I'm just trying to find out what works for me. I'm definitely interested in the Aftermath now. Thanks for the comparison
oicwutudidthar

Nice score
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?