Page 1 of 3
with an all black cast.

i was quite dissappointed with the lack of brothers in the films, and thought it would be i good idea to redo it from a different perspective.

here's some casting ideas:
wesley snipes as saruman
ice cube as frodo
cuba gooding jr as sam
chappelle as aragorn, or maybe katt williams or perhaps even chris rock
morgan freeman as gandalf
eddie griffin as gollum. for gollums split personality thing eddie could just use his normal voice and then his funny white guy voice
maybe laurence fishburne as dat big ****ing flaming eye thing. i like laurence fishburne hes cool.
will smith as the blond guy whos really white.
instead of them orcs just have the wu tang clan
gary coleman as gimli, i know he's passed on but they can cgi some shit up i suppose

the story could be changed somewhat aswell. like **** middle earth it should take place in the ****ing congo rainforest cause shits crazy in there.

thoughts? any more casting ideas? i think this has some potential i might take it to my local drama people or something.

eddie murphy and tyler perry arent invited.
Um OK. Now that this has been said, I want to see it happen.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Tragic Mulatto

cuba gooding jr as sam

My initial reaction was LIKE HELL CUBA GOODING JR

And then I saw what you did there. Let's have Cuba play Frodo's gay gardener.

Lol.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

just no, can you think of any big oscar winning movie with an only black people cast?

i can't
ಠ_ಠ
You are assuming a middle earth populated by Wesley Snipes and Laurence Fishbourne would've played out the same way as in the movies.
UG needs to implement a "one week wait" policy for new threads. Like with guns.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I look forward to seeing the Ballerz of Rohan.
"Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Quote by CoreysMonster
You are assuming a middle earth populated by Wesley Snipes and Laurence Fishbourne would've played out the same way as in the movies.

Let's make the most stereotypical ghetto version of Lord of the Rings ever. Frod-O and Sam the Wise have to get to the projects before the cops (wraiths) get them, to drop off a..... I got nothin for an omnipotent ring that makes you invisible

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Tracy Morgan as Elrond. Halle Berry as Arwen. LL Cool J as King Theoden (aww yeahh) and Jamie Foxx as Treebeard.

Some of those may sound weird, but think about it. It'd work.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by SteveHouse
Let's make the most stereotypical ghetto version of Lord of the Rings ever. Frod-O and Sam the Wise have to get to the projects before the cops (wraiths) get them, to drop off a..... I got nothin for an omnipotent ring that makes you invisible

cocaine. you didnt think hard enough
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
i guess you people arent the target demographic!

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
guess you people arent

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
you people

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
you people

Quote by SteveHouse

Them bitches got the last package of weed in all of Mid-bitch-earth. Sarumizzle the anti-white be sending out his bitches to retrieve that weed.

Pimpagorn and Ghettodalf tryin to protect their last stash.

Also, for all you german speaking people, this has already been made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whHBmfRVy1M
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by entity0009
Why does this idea sound so awesome

I'd like to see the result for sure.
Quote by SteveHouse

Actually here in Italy they dubbed the whole Lord of The Rings series, and changed the story so that the good guys are the stoners, who have to get the ring of highest stonage to Mt Mordor before the cops (orcs) get them.

Sounds crap said like that, but it is the only dubbed film I have ever enjoyed (seeing that they are mostly sh*t)

OT. What the hell?..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
relax, you people got 17 oscars, this movies just gonna give kattt williams something to do while he's losing is marbles. show some compassion
Quote by CoreysMonster

This, pretty much.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by CoreysMonster

Pimpagorn and Ghettodalf tryin to protect their last stash.

Played by Katt Williams and Samuel L. Jackson, respectively.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Michael clark duncan; simply walks into mordor.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I take it Merry and P-Dawg will be played by the Wayans?
"Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Terry Crews could be the leader of the Uruk-Hai.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Yeah! And Gary Coleman as Gimli!

>.>
<.<

ChEdit: Wait, what does this mean for the Southern People? They are arabic? And what about the Legion of the damned? Should we just put awesome dead black guys in there? I vote Jimi and Robert!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Last edited by CheezMeUp at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by SteveHouse
Terry Crews could be the leader of the Uruk-Hai.

I'd actually imagine Terry Crews being in the role of Treebeard.

WHAT?! Those assholes are ripping out our FORESTS?!

DOUBLE SUN POWER
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 28, 2011,
Don King could be Bilbo.

"Frod-O, my client, will be king of the ring."
Page 1 of 3