Hello,
iam going to buy a guitar and i realy like to play heavy things like metallica bfmv lamb of god but i do also like to play greenday and such and sometimes a little clean i realy like 3 guitars but i dont know witch one i would choose these are the guitars:
-gibson les paul studio
-dean razorback (flames)
-jackson rr24

tell me witch one you think would be best for me

thx and greetings Gene Troost.
Budget?
Amp?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Go to a music store. Play the guitars. Choose the one you like most.
We cannot tell you what you're going to like.
id say the jackson, but they are very different guitars, you need to play them yourself
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by undead shaman
Hello,
iam going to buy a guitar and i realy like to play heavy things like metallica bfmv lamb of god but i do also like to play greenday and such and sometimes a little clean i realy like 3 guitars but i dont know witch one i would choose these are the guitars:
-gibson les paul studio
-dean razorback (flames)
-jackson rr24

tell me witch one you think would be best for me

thx and greetings Gene Troost.

Do not pick the Razorback because it has flames on it. You pay more for them.

The Gibson will be the best all rounder.

The Jackson will be best suited for the metal bands you listed.

Look at Ibanez and Schecter you may find better options.
Les Pauls are always promising for anything. Especially if you play everything. But that's just my opinon. If you just play metal the Jackson might be your best bet.
Colorado Avalanche
Well not sure about witch guitars. Maybe warlocks would be more appropriate. (Har dee har har)

Ok Grammar/Spelling Naziing aside I agree with DontPushMongo. You should try them out. All 3 seem to be respectable guitars though I'm not 100% sure about the cleans on jacksons tried out a few and it just didn't really compare to the LP's though on the flipside I hear their distortion for metal tends to be better than LP's. It really depends on your own subjective tonal preferences. Also, I've found that some individual guitars just sound better than others of the same model (not so much at the higher end I find) so its definitely worth getting into a music store and trying some out if thats possible for you.
i'd go for an Ibanez. they're fantastic guitars, i prefer my SAS over my RR, but les pauls are more versitile
i'm Ginger its fun
The Gibson can do anything. Seriously, but i think its better suited for clean mid and low gain work. Thats where it really shines.

I'd suggest going to the guitar store and playing the guitars you're interested in, then pick the one you like the most.

Les Pauls are heavier than many guitars, and they also take a bit more precision with your fretting hand to get a nice clean sound out of them.

At least thats what i've found.

If you want to play heavy stuff you may also want to consider getting a guitar with a tremolo. The les paul has a stoptail
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Last edited by reggaebassman at Aug 28, 2011,
get the les paul, if need be strap on a new pickup on the bridge.

look at the unholy confessions music video, look at what guitar the lead guitarist is using
Of my 2 guitars I would give up the Jackson before I ever thought of giving up my Les Paul. But that's just me....I feel the LP is much more versatile and more comfortable on my fretting hand.
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
thx all for your comments
iam going to the music store over a month and iam going to choose my guitar (i think its gonna be the LP)
(if anyone got more tips they are always welcome)
iam using a fender 212R now
my budget is max 1600€
Gibson sounds good, go to a music store and try
If not I think a LTD also is a good choice.