Poll: What should i do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should i do?
Play cover song!
13 38%
Make an original Song!
21 62%
Voters: 34.
so basically, i f'ed things up with my gf, she's mad, and i want to apologise the only way i can and truly get my feelings out, with guitar!

so now, because im really indecisive, im left with a choice that is going to be answered by you pit! i can either make up a song, which might mean more, but its probably not going to be a great song, lyrically and musically.

or i can play a cover song, which i think has the perfect words to explain my feelings. but not original :p

so pit, please vote and help me!

also so its not all about me, what do you guys do to prove your sorry to your gf's and bf's, maybe give me and some others some good ideas!
Play some Meatloaf, and cook her a meatloaf to go with the song.
"Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Write an original, it'll be more personal and whatnot.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
If she doesn't know a lot about music, either one will work. If she does know a lot, she'll hate it no matter what, so you'll have to move to Iceland, get a new girlfriend, and try not to **** things up there.
Quote by Red Hot Blink

also so its not all about me, what do you guys do to prove your sorry to your gf's and bf's, maybe give me and some others some good ideas!

I screwed up. I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?

Or, if you're in this one for the long haul, you must answer the eternal question: Would you rather be right... or happy?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Throw a rock at her window in the middle of the night, then when she opens it, just be standing naked, slowly stroking yourself.
Save an original song for emergencies.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
How many songs have you written before? If you don't have much experience it's probably best to do the cover.
Quote by carlos_almighty
Save an original song for emergencies.

But with songs.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Red Hot Blink
so basically, i f'ed things up with my gf, she's mad, and i want to apologise the only way i can and truly get my feelings out, with guitar!

so now, because im really indecisive, im left with a choice that is going to be answered by you pit! i can either make up a song, which might mean more, but its probably not going to be a great song, lyrically and musically.

or i can play a cover song, which i think has the perfect words to explain my feelings. but not original :p

You sir, are a wimp. Trying to score points by playing a gay version of a acoustic poser sh*t. You do't deserve to be called a "guitarist".
Quote by SteveHouse
I screwed up. I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?

They're probably teenagers. She'll want blood, even if he just looked at another woman.
Quote by severed-metal
They're probably teenagers. She'll want blood, even if he just looked at another woman.

Why would she want blood? She's a woman, she's got plenty of it

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Ok, sing this if you want to show her what'll happen if she rejects you (reference to chorus mainly).

OR

If you really want to schmoose her try this
Try Sorry by Buckcherry?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I wrote a song for a girl and played it for her once. We made out for like 30 minutes afterwards. Do that, just make sure it doesn't suck.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Wisthekiller
Cover a not well known song so it has the chance of being good, along with her believing you're original.

That's why he should cover my song, it isn't just "not well known" it's "completely unknown"
you're a stone fox
People still do that? This ain't no movie fool. Say you're sorry and just for the love of god if you are going to play her a song make sure it's not cliche.
Quote by Red Hot Blink

Cover this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Not only will she forgive you, but she will fall for you in such a way that she'll never not love you again!

The slide guitar makes me cry myself...
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Aug 28, 2011,
haha i gotta admit half these responses made me spit out my drink they made me laugh so much! and to all those saying its cliche, too emotional and what not, what can i say other than i really am an cliche emotional type of guy! :p
Quote by Red Hot Blink
haha i gotta admit half these responses made me spit out my drink they made me laugh so much! and to all those saying its cliche, too emotional and what not, what can i say other than i really am an cliche emotional type of guy! :p

Y u no play my song?!?
you're a stone fox