Quote by Connor6c
I liked it, very spacey. I didn't even mind the bad guitar tone, I thought it added a really interesting texture to the whole thing. Are you by any chance using a Line 6 POD?

thanks, man. i put as much emotion into it as possible so nothing else would matter. no, i'm just simply connecting my guitar into the amplitube guitar simulator. i'm not a fan of the line 6's tones.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
There are really cool parts where the ambience is beautiful, and other parts where it sounds you just can't hit the notes you're trying to, but overall sounds very cool. Try to adjust the delay to the tempo of the song. Would work better so.

I love how it builds up in intensity and then goes back and forth again but then there are these things that I don't think should be there.

Polish it, play the stuff cleaner and more to time (without sacrificing feeling of course).

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28007810
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.