I require the assistance of someone with Photoshop (also, Invader Zim)

I don't have Photoshop, or any other program that could do this, so I was hoping someone here could help me; it'd be very awesome of you.

Basically, I need you to put this picture:

in this picture:

For those of you who want to understand why, please read this: http://zim.wikia.com/wiki/Bloody_GIR

Basically, the image needs to be put in so that it's only noticeable if you know what you're looking for. Remove the white if possible (I'm sure there's a tool for that, to remove anything a certain color), and then make it very transparent, and add it to the picture; I was thinking in the upper left corner, but you can mess around with whatever looks best to you.

Again, it'd be super awesome if you could do this, and I'll be your bestest friend forever and stuff.
Seriously? First post and TS got what he wanted? No trolling at all!?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
Seriously? First post and TS got what he wanted? No trolling at all!?

Yeah this thread was quite uneventful.

Granted it was a simple request for anyone that knows how to use Photoshop, but still.
Quote by Ahteh

I'm bored, yeah.

Thank you!

Quote by UraniYum
You have a massive underbite.

Actually, I believe that's just this picture.
Quote by daytripper75
Yeah this thread was quite uneventful.

Granted it was a simple request for anyone that knows how to use Photoshop, but still.
Well, at least maybe some people got to learn about Bloody Gir who hadn't heard of it; I don't know how common that information is.
Quote by Ignite
I didn't know.

I've never seen Invader Zim

It's okay! We'll make it through this! Quick, go to Hulu or Youtube or something!

Or.... well, don't. Totally your choice.
Quote by herby190

It's okay! We'll make it through this! Quick, go to Hulu or Youtube or something!

Or.... well, don't. Totally your choice.

No, he should.

I was never a huge fan, but it's definitely worth checking out.
Quote by daytripper75
No, he should.

I was never a huge fan, but it's definitely worth checking out.
I wasn't when it was actually on, but now that I'm older, I love it.... it's very cynical of our society, and just has a very odd sense of humor.... that, and drugs haven't hurt my opinion of it either.