Yeah
47 35%
No
50 37%
No
38 28%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 2
Like do you try to keep to a certain amount of calories etc, or try to eat 5 a day?

Or even drink X pints of water (Don't have a clue how much you're meant to drink)

Or do you just eat/drink whatever you want and don't care?

Do tell
why would you drink a certain amount of water each day when there's a lot of water in every day foods?

also, i don't eat 5 fruits a day and i don't try and balance my weight, i eat what i want and my weight and shape and health are relatively perfect
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
If it's food, I'll eat it. However, I refuse to touch fast food from anywhere like McDonald's or Burger King.

EDIT: I don't know which "No" to pick...
ಠ_ಠ
Kind of, I like to eat a meat and a fruit or vegetable with every meal but I'm not very strict about it so I voted no.
If my wife cooked it, avoid it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
OH GOD THERE'S THERE'S TWO DIFFERENT NOS WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE OH GOD.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Anytime I order a pizza, I insist on putting cinnamon on it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Usually. I try and make sure I have some fruit every day(five servings is practically impossible on a budget so I usually get two or three at the most) and I usually drink water instead of pop, but other than that I don't really worry about it.
I am very adamant about drinking plenty of water. A big glass when I wake up and before sleep for sure.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
As a rule, I don't eat anything that I don't cook or isn't cooked at a home somewhere. Fast food, restaurants, all that stuff is just a bunch of nasty most of the time that doesn't do your body much good anyway. Occasionally it's fine, but I stay away from it.

Outside of that, I try to make sure I've got vegetables and fruits in every meal, but generally just end up making chicken or fish salads the balance of the time.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
It must be dead. Also no fruit on my pizza or in my beer... that is just a rule of life.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Anytime I order a pizza, I insist on putting cinnamon on it.

And you claim you're not a troll.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
40/30/30 for my macros
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I try not to eat greasy shit that will clog my arteries. Anything with hydrogenated oils is a no go, unless it's something I REALLY like.

5 teaspoons of sugar shuts down your immune system by 50% for a few hours, so I try not to eat a lot of that. One can of soda has more.

basically the important shit. Not the "omg I ate to many calories!!!1!!" bullshit.
I stay hydrated during lifting weeks, i try to eat healthy, but when im not liffting i eat whatever, i naturally maintain around 9% body fat even when not lifting or training, so i dont restrain myself, but even then i still dont eat till im stuffed, i've never liked eating till im gorged.

however i dont drink soda or any caffeine (except the little amounts naturally occuring in some foods) at any time, i love eating fruit, lemons, watermelon, grapes, etc.
Not really. I try to only drink water (and beer) and I try not to eat too much outside of my meals, but that's about the extent of it.

I've been thinking about trying vegetarianism for a bit. Not because I have a problem with eating meat, but just to see if I could do it or not.
Quote by ampoverload
I stay hydrated during lifting weeks, i try to eat healthy, but when im not liffting i eat whatever, i naturally maintain around 9% body fat even when not lifting or training, so i dont restrain myself, but even then i still dont eat till im stuffed, i've never liked eating till im gorged.

however i dont drink soda or any caffeine (except the little amounts naturally occuring in some foods) at any time, i love eating fruit, lemons, watermelon, grapes, etc.

9%, doubt it.

Show pics.
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by ryan_nadon
OH GOD THERE'S THERE'S TWO DIFFERENT NOS WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE OH GOD.

^This

OT: Fuck no. I eat when I'm hungry, and don't when I'm not. Some days its like 4000+ calories of junk food and pizza, and some days I won't consume anything but water, just depends on what I have the opportunity and motivation for.

Edit:
Quote by CrunchyRoll
9%, doubt it.

Show pics.

9% body fat isn't that ridiculous. I sit around at least 85% of the time and I maintain between 12-15%, depending on how tubby I've been in the past month or so.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Aug 28, 2011,
Whenever it is that I do eat, every other day usually, I eat minimal fruits and vegetables.
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by Ignite

5 teaspoons of sugar shuts down your immune system by 50% for a few hours, so I try not to eat a lot of that. One can of soda has more.

Either that's bullshit, or I have some CRAZY strong, god-mode immune system. I used to eat sugar straight and I almost never get sick.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Very much so. My diet is very important to me. It's very clean, very well rounded, and pretty simple. Lot's of meat, vegetable, rice type meals and stuff like that. I tend to cook a lot at once, put it in Tupperware and eat it over the next few days.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Ignite

Wow, my immune system should be on emergency lockdown then.

Basically I'm skinny as shit no matter what I eat, so i just gorge myself on whatever I feel would satisfy my tastebuds.
Quote by doomded

9% body fat isn't that ridiculous. I sit around at least 85% of the time and I maintain between 12-15%, depending on how tubby I've been in the past month or so.

9% is pretty low unless you're grossly underweight. You will be quite ripped at 9% with visible 4 pack most likely.
Quote by Jackal58
And you claim you're not a troll.

Not joking, man. Put a little bit of cinnamon on the next pizza you have, and it will amaze you. Pizza hut especially. Actually, I discovered this when some pizza place I ordered from used a dirty pan to make my pizza. And they had cinnamon sticks or something on it before. And it's amazing. Just imagine the interplay. They go together so well.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Not joking, man. Put a little bit of cinnamon on the next pizza you have, and it will amaze you. Pizza hut especially. Actually, I discovered this when some pizza place I ordered from used a dirty pan to make my pizza. And they had cinnamon sticks or something on it before. And it's amazing. Just imagine the interplay. They go together so well.

Now i have to change my rule to "no fruit OR cinnimon on my pizza or in my beer" thanks a lot!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I try to avoid foods with high fructose corn syrup in them. And don't tell me it's "all natural", if it takes a friken lab to make it, it ain't natural. Sugar is better for you anyways, it grows on a cane. Plus, HFCS makes my skin break out.

I don't watch what I eat, but I also don't eat much, at least I normally don't. If I'm busy, I'll eat something small and quick and get back to what I was doing...I can stand to go without food for a while.
Yes.

I don't eat McDonalds.

I haven't for 9 years.

I can't remember why, but the reason was good enough then.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by CrunchyRoll
9% is pretty low unless you're grossly underweight. You will be quite ripped at 9% with visible 4 pack most likely.

But given that he lifts, its really not that ridiculous. Some people have a faster metabolism and can maintain body weight like that, and its really not that unhealthy as long as you consume enough calories every day, and aren't working out to drop more fat.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Page 1 of 2