Page 1 of 2
Okay so, it's happened to me more than once already that I wake up in the middle of the night and for some reason, I get a high pitch sound that starts in my right ear and suddenly I can't move.

It's a terrifying feeling. it's like being conscious while being asleep and you can't move. I managed to open my mouth to make a sound but I couldn't form a word and after it was done, my heart was beating really quickly and I was afraid to fall back asleep. What I heard was like a demonic dial-up sound in my right ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

like the sound that plays at 0:13. Scary shit.

I think I read somewhere that the Japanese attribute this to a certain demon or monster that sits on your chest and paralyzes you. What the **** is this and what causes this?
pinga
Call the INS and have that demon checked for a green card. I'll bet it doesn't have one. Damn illegal aliens.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sleep paralysis.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Sleep paralysis, Google it.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Look into sleep paralysis. Something like, your body paralyzes you while you sleep and dream, and sometimes you regain consciousness from sleep, but this is still in effect. Don't know a lot about it, but definitely look into it.

Good luck!

EDIT: Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja'd...
Sleep paralysis, brosef.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Sleep paralysis, and the sped up heartbeat is probably just because you're afraid. I don't know about the noise, but it's probably related to the sleep paralysis.

Well, shit. It's definitely sleep paralysis. No clue why this would happen to me though. It's happened atleast 3-4 times already, and it only happens when I sleep face up.

Only lasts a few seconds, but it feels ****ing terrible.
pinga
sleep paralysis, in case you missed reading the posts up there ^
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
you do realize that whole japanese demon shit is the same methodology that our ancestors used to murder schizophrenics and epileptics because of an inner demon?
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I think.. it might be, i'm not sure, don't quote me on this..

Sleep paralysis?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by laid-to-waste
you do realize that whole japanese demon shit is the same methodology that our ancestors used to murder schizophrenics and epileptics because of an inner demon?

You tryin' to say that they aren't caused by demons?

Bullshit bro.
Quote by laid-to-waste

I didn't know you were Japanese!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It's lupus.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Stop fapping before you go to bed.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Cb4rabid
How do I make it stop?

you're welcome.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
It was Inception. And it was a success.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
So apparently, it happens to my sister too, but she doesn't get the weird noises.

No me gusta.
pinga
Not sleep paralysis, it's hypnagogia. I've experienced both. Sleep paralysis is your body locked and unable to move. However, the sights/sounds are hynagogia. It's freakin' scary man, I agree. It's happened to me many times. Just a scare though, nothing bad will happen. Sleep paralysis is just you body being unable to move.

So in part, sleep paralysis, but not totally. Yes, you were experiencing sleep paralysis, but that wasn't the cause of the high pitched sound.

EDIT: C-C-C-Combobreaker!

But that is the true answer man. And the heart rate is because your scared.
Last edited by LesPaulGuy514 at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by Cb4rabid
How do I make it stop?

You have to kill the demon. You have until the autumnal equinox or you will never wake up.
Quote by LesPaulGuy514
Not sleep paralysis, it's hypnagogia. I've experienced both. Sleep paralysis is your body locked and unable to move. However, the sights/sounds are hynagogia. It's freakin' scary man, I agree. It's happened to me many times. Just a scare though, nothing bad will happen. Sleep paralysis is just you body being unable to move.

So in part, sleep paralysis, but not totally. Yes, you were experiencing sleep paralysis, but that wasn't the cause of the high pitched sound.

EDIT: C-C-C-Combobreaker!

But that is the true answer man. And the heart rate is because your scared.

This might be more likely. I always hear noises when it happens to me. Thanks.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
This might be more likely. I always hear noises when it happens to me. Thanks.

Yeah not a problem man. If you want to experience sleep paralysis I can definately teach you how, it'll probably be easy for you. Than you can try lucid dreaming... your gonna go places man!
Ive tried lucid dreaming a few times and it doesnt work. Ive lucid dreamed a few times and it was pretty cool but I can't do it on command

as far as sleep paralysis goes, no thanks, thats ****ing scary
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Ive tried lucid dreaming a few times and it doesnt work. Ive lucid dreamed a few times and it was pretty cool but I can't do it on command

as far as sleep paralysis goes, no thanks, thats ****ing scary

Sleep paralysis is 500 times better than hypnagogia for me, but if you don't want to do it I understand
Page 1 of 2