I LOVE 80's Sounding Metal...
Ratt, Van Halen, Def Leppard

Its pretty much the style i play, and the tone i like to have when i play...

One thing tho has come up... It seems like i change like riff progressions and all that but im starting to sound the same too my self... and its taking away the fire from my playing... what should i do guys.
your fingers are used to a comfortable thing (your bag of licks) and you probably tend to just play those instead of something more challenging that you may **** up. I think everyone goes through stages of that
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Listen/learn different music.

This

If you continue to do what you've always done you'll get the same thing you've gotten
Quote by jundian
I really don't expect to see Decker in order to change Lloyd. I find Lloyd is surely an fantastic squeeze in all of the slots, yet , she's an injury wholesale nfl jerseysholding back that occur for an every-down av receiver.

reported

Quote by DiminishedFifth
Listen/learn different music.

This. Learning different music will give you more playing options. Doesn't mean you have to stop writing the genre you are writing, hopefully it will help you put your stamp on the genre.
What everyone else has said. Listen to as many different styles of music as possible. You will find your creativity skyrocketing!
Andy