Poll: longest you've gone without listening to music?
Poll Options
View poll results: longest you've gone without listening to music?
less then an hour
6 8%
an hour to a day
44 59%
a day to a week
16 22%
over a week
8 11%
Voters: 74.
yeah i never turn it off. in the car, when walking and at home music is always playing.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
ever, probably a few days, but in the last few years probably not even an hour, over then when i sleep, i listening to music in the morning, all day at college, on the bus, litterally all the time, i actually get withdrawal symptoms from not listening to music for too long lol
the longest ive gone?

about 2 hours, then it gets boring and sore, so you really want to finish
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
sorry for spelling and grammer it's 20 to 3 in the morning and i'm really tired XD
Quote by Weaponized
Your mom doesn't like music on while we have sex, so several hours.

Oh you.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I don't listen to music while I sleep, shower, or play story-driven videogames.

I do listen to music while eating, watching TV, playing Minecraft, reading, or just sitting doing nothing.
Including John Cage's "4'33", I have been listening to music non-stop for my entire life.
Hours at most. I find myself literally craving music, after a while.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Funny you ask. I've been kinda tired of music lately. (Yes I know, OMG WTF HOW COULD U MUSIC IS MY LYFEE <3) Other than ambience that is. It's been a couple of weeks since I listened to something that wasn't ambient.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.