the panic you feel when steel birds take flight
I am the twinkle in your murderer's eye
the nightmare you had last fourth of july
viceroy of vengeance
prince of all plights
you won't see me coming
unless you open your eyes
I want Super Saiyan abilities
soooooooooooo...why oprah evil? (btw oprah is that black woman who has an american chat show right?)
I like the imagery used here, they're great especially "viceroy of vengeance, Prince of all plights" but I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here. The meaning seems overly vague, I've read it multiple times now. I had this feeling that as soon as I finish reading it something would 'click' in my head and I'd laugh at how smart everything is, but that wasn't the case. I'm not hating on this piece, I like the imagery quite a lot but I just can't seem to get the meaning is all.
There are a few moments here where i had hoped to expect the unexpected. Such as the "steel birds take flight". Steel birds wasnt as colorful a metaphor as others you used. I also suppose i'd hoped the last line would have a little more punch, even if it was just "shut your eyes" instead of open. But overall i quite liked it, and felt other than the line ending with tragic, it had a great sense fo flow (and that could easily jsut be me, i feel like you still had a sylable to kill)