Page 1 of 2
Pit, I beseech you! I've recently finished marathoning the first two seasons of Community and now have a void to fill. I'm looking for any suggestions for good tv shows I could possibly watch. Something like Community would be good but I'm open to others.
The Brady Bunch.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
When I finished Community I filled the void with Game of Thrones.

Then when I finished that I filled the void with Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

Then when I finished that I filled the void with The X-Files. I haven't finished all 9 seasons yet.

The US version is brilliant, haven't had chance to watch the original AUS version. I've heard the original is funnier, the the US remake is nicer to look at thats for sure, can't comment on the jokes yet.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Aug 28, 2011,
Game of thrones
The walking dead
Curb your enthusiasm (The new season is hilarious)
How I met your mother
White collar
Scrubs.
Be a man and watch Breaking Bad.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Black Books.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by FlashNinja
>_>

<_<

>____________>

Ok, guess you've seen it haha. Watch the other stuff I suggested though.
Quote by punk_player
Donald Draper that shit with some Mad Men

Mad men sucks, it's a show about pricks who do nothing but drink/smoke/cheat on their wives.
Quote by Thrill-house
Ok, guess you've seen it haha. Watch the other stuff I suggested though.

I thought my avatar and user title would give it away.
Quote by FlashNinja
I thought my avatar and user title would give it away.

It would have if I had looked at it, haha.
Quote by Thrill-house
Mad men sucks, it's a show about pricks who do nothing but drink/smoke/cheat on their wives.

Exactly.
Quote by Vauxite

The US version is brilliant, haven't had chance to watch the original AUS version. I've heard the original is funnier, the the US remake is nicer to look at thats for sure, can't comment on the jokes yet.

this.

I watched an episode of the original australian one and it seemed less dark and having watched the US ones first, I could see some scenes where they'd taken the concept and improved upon it.

So if I were you I'd watch the Aus one first, then the US ones but I've only watched one episode of the australian one so take my opinion with a pinch of salt.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Sons of Anarchy
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
House
Burn Notice (One of my favs)
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Butt Rayge
When I finished Community I filled the void with Game of Thrones.

Then when I finished that I filled the void with Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

Then when I finished that I filled the void with The X-Files. I haven't finished all 9 seasons yet.

Good choices right here.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Niiko

Game of Thrones

I think this is the third time this thread someone's suggested me Game of Thrones.

I'm going to look into Spartacus and Wilfred. They seem cool.
Quote by Thrill-house

And it's fucking awesome.

Watch Mad Men, Flash.
Quote by punkforlife93
You'll watch the season and the movie and then cry yourself to sleep knowing that's all there is.

This man speaks the truth.

Same thing with some oldies like Better Off Ted and Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared.

SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
I've only watched the first 5 episodes of Firefly and knowing there are only 9 left and a film makes me cry.
Quote by creelers
I've only watched the first 5 episodes of Firefly and knowing there are only 9 left and a film makes me cry.

The film is so sad.
Quote by creelers

I love that show, it's really well written and even funny. One of my favorites.

Band of Brothers is also a must but in a totally different genre.

Quote by daytripper75
The Pillars of the Earth is really good if you're interested in watching a miniseries.

Oh shit yes, I've been meaning to watch this. Saw the first two episodes and loved it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Is there anywhere I can watch Community on interwebz?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Is there anywhere I can watch Community on interwebz?

PM'd.
Red Dwarf.

Always a good answer.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Arrested Development

Parks and Recreation

Psych

Wilfred

Top Gear (UK)

Lost
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If you liked Community for the anti-sitcom feeling, check out Arrested Development. Even if you liked it for other reasons, AD is literally the best comedy ever. Fact.
It's not anything like Community but the fact that they're both really anti- original makes them both so original.

If you already saw AD check out other comedies like

The Office
It's Always sunny in Philadelphia
Parks and Reacreation

Curb your enthusiam is also really good but it takes a while to get good and might not appeal to all types of humor.

But seriously I've watched enough tv to say AD is the best out there. It also appeals to pretty much any type of humor. The writing & the characters are hilarious and they have a million inside jokes.

Oh and by the way, Sunny in Philadelphia is the most re watchable show ever. It's the perfect rerun show.

If you're looking for Dramas, I really really enjoyed Dexter. Fringe and Breaking Bad are pretty good too.

Omg.. Wildred is actually popular? I only watched one episode and while it was... interesting, it was not funny.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Last edited by yaaarp at Aug 29, 2011,
Page 1 of 2