I realized a while back(never got around to posting) that when you bend a string on a floyd rose guitar the other strings go out of tune. making double stops, triple stops, etc. go out of tune. You can actually bend a note by fretting it and then bending a different string. SO basically you should never play another note while bending a string?
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Well bending the string is the same as pulling on the bridge a bit, so it pulls out of the body slightly and that makes the strings go out of tune.

I've found using thicker strings and more springs can help this a lot, but the downside to that is you have high tension strings which some people may hate.
Yea...I understand why it goes out of tune...and I have a strat with a 24 plain on it. I have not played this guitar in a long time and just realizing how frustrating it is to play anything especially country...makes me wonder why do they even exist. I want to do a cover of eruption/you really got me when I realized it sounded better on my tele than the jackson SL-1 soloist.
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Quote by Pac_man0123
hold down the bridge with your palm while you bend.

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely other players have had this problem ... Dime did alot of country bends in his solos...I never really noticed it until I started playin country.