Hi, I am trying to learn the solo for Avenged Sevenfold's song, Afterlife. I can't get it because there is no rhythm on a simple sheet of paper. I was wondering if one of you skilled TuxGuitarists (or Guitar Pro 6) could take this from the paper and put it into the program so it plays itself. I have tried many times and I just can't nail it.

Thank you and here is the link:

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/avenged_sevenfold/afterlife_solo_ver4_tab.htm
Get PowerTab. It's free and it will help you.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
So, it's crappy because you don't know how to use it? Great logic.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by gquady09
So, it's crappy because you don't know how to use it? Great logic.

ok, well, i didnt ask what you think of my logic. so stay the hell of the thread? kthxbi
I've got a tab of the solo from the tab book I can write up tonight, or do you want that specific version?
Quote by Steve635z
I've got a tab of the solo from the tab book I can write up tonight, or do you want that specific version?

a tab book you say? is this like..from the BAND? if so, then sure otherwise, the one in the link seems really accurate.
Quote by Thehungryhen
a tab book you say? is this like..from the BAND? if so, then sure otherwise, the one in the link seems really accurate.

Yeah it is the official tab book.

That's what I thought but the sweeping sections and the end are quite different, send me your email and I'll send you it tonight.
I dont anticipate it will unless i can archetype the tab and adhesive it in to the affairs
Quote by Ronpaul
I dont anticipate it will unless i can archetype the tab and adhesive it in to the affairs

yup