Page 1 of 3
Yall niggz is wack
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Nah myn yu fuhkin crazy doug
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by jetfuel495
You have just made a powerful enemy.

Two powerful enemies.
The one-star review:

I am the proud owner of a 3 wolves teeshirt and know of it's mystical powers to pull the ladies at wall mart and to have magic wolves spring to life from the shirt to defend you. Well I had a gift card to amazon (my stars and bars shirt was made in China so I returned it) and decided to use the money to make an experiment. I thought if my 3W&M teeshirt was magical and had the powers of Indians, then maybe, just maybe other shirts would have the same power. I wore this shirt to the local strip club on a Wednesday afternoon and not one of the hot Wednesday afternoon strippers came near me. Even when I placed a rolled up dollar bill in my mouth and bent over backwards. After watching Bill Nye on You Tube I learn making experiments was hard and not to get discouraged by fails. So I decided to see if the cat would maybe come to life and kill my enemy's. I went over to see Billy Bob who stole my 3rd Cousin Lover from me. I called him out of his double wide and then proceeded to taunt him about his love of Dale jr and how I had his mother after she saw my 3W&M shirt. He came running at me and I called on the power of this shirt. Well to my shock the Kitten burst out of the pocket but then started to scratch my face. Billy Bob gave me the beating of a life time and before I passed out the second time I saw my Kitten playing with a butterfly, it was sweet but no help to me. To add insult Amazons return policy will not allow you to return products which are blood soaked.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Damn adbots getting smart

Quote by SKArface McDank
Yall niggz is wack

Quote by SKArface McDank
Nah myn yu fuhkin crazy doug

o.-
- Carl Sagan
Quote by goest
Quote by jetfuel495
You have just made a powerful enemy.

Two powerful enemies.

Three.

(I'm not actually powerful, but still. )
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Aug 29, 2011,
Quote by homeless-john
I hate cats. Cats are douchebags with fur. Go suck dicks.

I do not like you

muledit: It appears I'm enemy number 4
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Aug 29, 2011,
5. I just didn't say anything.
and that combat eagle shirt is ****ING AMAZING
- Carl Sagan
Dogs>cats
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
EDIT: ^^^^^ That so much!

If that was a puppy then I might consider it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Shinami

Tempted to buy this.. Awesome.

If I keep staring at it I suddenly feel like bursting out laughing.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91

If I keep staring at it I suddenly feel like bursting out laughing.

why you so serious man
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
holy shit, people must be making bank off of these ridiculous shirt ideas haha
- Carl Sagan
Cats are awesome. They will rule us one day. All glory to the cats.

(my cat is right next to me, I don't want to anger it.)
Dude, what happened to that one shirt some guy was trying to win a contest with?
The paintbucket pouring out white paint?!
That shit was awesome, does anyone have a link or know the name?
- Carl Sagan
Page 1 of 3