Page 1 of 2
If they have any and I happen to click on their profile I'll usually give it a shot.
Check out my band Disturbed
I listened to TheReverendrandomnumbers EP and it's badass and you should check it out. :B But he isn't a random user to me so I don't think that counts but meh.
I listened to CoreysMonster's album and some of StewieSwan's stuff.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
TheReverend is ****ing amazing. CoreysMonster is great, StewieSwan and ZeG are good too.

Also would you like to check out my stuff >_>
Not really. Most Pitters don't make the kind of music I like. Eastwinn has an incredible song on his profile though. I don't have any of my music on my profile for whatever reason.

And yeah, get Dylan's EP.
I used to listen to a lot of ZeGuitairist's music back in the day. Also Coreysmonster's stuff as well.

Did anyone hear listen to the UG Radio back when it was on? There was a user's band on there that everyone went apeshit for, but I can't remember them now. I remember one of the songs had a title like 'Rabbit in a Hole' or something like that. Anyone?
Yeah, also I feel like sharing this:

that song's bad and old tbh, but it was still cool he listened to it, and that he browses music on here. ( at least I assume he does from him listening to my song.)

I have a free album on bandcamp that's got 50 downloads, one for sale. Actually I have 19,812 downloads total.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 29, 2011,
I listen to z4twenny's tunes everytime I see him post.

That man is a bauss.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Well not everyone's, just the people in the Post-Rock/Drone album threads. And I don't listen to stuff on their profiles, just soundcloud and stuff. I rarely even visit anyone's profile unless they've visited mine
Yes. But it's usually people I know, so not technically random...
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by jetfuel495
Yes

http://www.bansheebeat.bandcamp.com

TheReverend724's music. EP just released today.

The Rev has an EP out?!?!?!?

Quote by soulflyV
I used to listen to a lot of ZeGuitairist's music back in the day. Also Coreysmonster's stuff as well.

Did anyone hear listen to the UG Radio back when it was on? There was a user's band on there that everyone went apeshit for, but I can't remember them now. I remember one of the songs had a title like 'Rabbit in a Hole' or something like that. Anyone?

That would be "The Rabbit and the Whole" from Best Kept Secret. those dudes are friggin amazing I still have all of the music ever submitted to the radio, lots of good stuff in there.
Lots of crap, too, but nobody remembers the shitty stuff
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 29, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster

That would be "The Rabbit and the Whole" from Best Kept Secret. those dudes are friggin amazing I still have all of the music ever submitted to the radio, lots of good stuff in there.
Lots of crap, too, but nobody remembers the shitty stuff

Muchos gracias my friend. I've seen the guy with the 'Best Kept Secret EP' sig around all the time and never clicked it. -______-
If I lurk a user's profile and they have mp3s uploaded, I will almost always listen to at least one of them. There is a lot of hidden talent out there.
Quote by stratkat
Yeah, also I feel like sharing this:

I have a free album on bandcamp that's got 50 downloads, one for sale. Actually I have 19,812 downloads total.

*Checks own bandcamp*

*Only 14k downloads*

You win this time, stratkat >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Nope. Never do. I only listen to music that's on vinyls which have been sitting in thrift shops 20+ years. None of the Pit's nu-metal + Katy Perry + Vegan bullshit recording and songs.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
Quote by entity0009
If I lurk a user's profile and they have mp3s uploaded, I will almost always listen to at least one of them. There is a lot of hidden talent out there.

*Checks own bandcamp*

*Only 14k downloads*

You win this time, stratkat >_>

to be fair that's counting singles, if I took albums off it'd still be 18000+

That's only since 2010, but I didn't get decent at making music until then, so I don't count anything before that.

People probably also constantly rip my music from youtube, I put download links but I always get "awesome where can I downlaod this?"
Quote by stratkat
People probably also constantly rip my music from youtube, I put download links but I always get "awesome where can I downlaod this?"

That's probably the most common comment on youtube music, apart from "x people are y"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by CoreysMonster
This shit is some serious fuck right here.

Why did I laugh at that
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by stratkat
I listened to revs EP, the first song's really awesome, I like the last song too, but it starts a lil slow for me. stratosphere is def my favorite song on it.

I concur. The first track is definitely my favorite.
Ozymandias > Music for the Dead of Space. I love dat theme

Among others, I also love CoreysMonster's, Entity0009's and TheReverend724's recorded music, and DiminishedFifth's, MeanMrMustard's and Juckfush's compositions in the Tabs and Chords forum.

That was a fucking awkward sentence. I'm sure there's a better way of phrasing it.

EDIT:
Quote by entity0009
That's probably the most common comment on youtube music, apart from "x people are y"

Also "THUMBS UP IF STATEMENT SO GENERIC THAT IT WOULD APPLY TO PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE WATCHING THIS VIDEO" and "THIS IS BETTER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER, WHOM HAS INEXPLICABLY BECOME THE BENCHMARK I COMPARE EVERYTHING I HEAR TO".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 29, 2011,
I'll listen to my friend's stuff.

Like TheReverend's EP. Seriously, it's ****ing great. If you need some chill ass music if you're working/stoned, get this EP right now. It's beautiful.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I thought Dylan was badass before it was cool.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
almost always. the only time i don't is when i don't want them to know i've been looking at their profile. but when i do, i try to rate/comment on at least a few of their songs. i hate it when people listen to your songs and not one of them comments.

you all should go and listen to my songs though. cause they're cool. StewieSwan and jetfuel495 will most certainly agree with that.

>_>
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 26, 2011,
Yea, I few here and there. StewieSwan (at least that's who I think it was) has some good stuff. GodofCheesecake and his band are pretty good too.

And Genghisgandhi has an awesome song that sounds like someone scratching a chalkboard

Edit: Whoa, the Rev's stuff is great!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 26, 2011,
Rev's EP is real good, yesh. I listen to some other peoples songs, but not like leisurely.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I've listened to just about all the regulars in EG, my friend here in the pit, and random folks who have links in their sigs and what not. Entity009 or whatever has a pretty ****ing hot Post rock album out.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I should mention that I often lurk The Madcap's profile to see if he's posted anything badass.
I at least give it a try if I'm lurking a profile with music. @ Bradulator, I lurk Madcap's profile too. I've also listened to the music of Xioaxi, Necrosis, Stewieswan, and TheReverend (awesome EP).

I think I might try to do a few recordings this week to see if you guys think I'm absolute shit or not.
^ all of those guys are just awesome at making music really. They aren't just dudes playing cover songs and shit. *me*

Xioaxi makes me ejaculate everywhere. Especially when I listen to his music.
I just looked at your profile, Bradulator, and I almost posted a recording of romanza a while back just to have my playing up.

I'm glad I didn't; I don't want to be just like you.

I think I'll post some "fakemenco" instead.
Page 1 of 2