Hey everyone. I'm looking for some modern stuff to listen to. I am also swaying towards the possible progressive stuff that emphasises on grooves and multiple guitar compositions if that makes any sense. But any straight classical stuff is welcome to. Possilby kind of along the lines of Rodrigo y Gabriella but less flamenco sounding (though flemenco is amazing also).

Good luck to anyone that can make any sense out of that desription and thanks in advance for any answers.
Check out Gary Ryan, he is an extremely talented and unorthodox classical guitarist and nothing he does is ever the same, you'll really like him I promise but watching him on YouTube first make it so much more interesting.

Also al di meola is good
i have not heard of john williams, i will check him out. andres segovia is also great, i have listened to his works a good amont.
Quote by Manthony14
i have not heard of john williams, i will check him out. andres segovia is also great, i have listened to his works a good amont.

John williams is a robot, he's too good.

Also may want to check out Niccolo Paganini, he wrote a lot for the violin, but he also played classical guitar and the mixed the two.
i would have too agree. The videos i checked out on mr. williams was absolutley fantastic!
I will also check out Niccolo Paganini (his last name sounds like a food).